gone pokemon hunting

Levainca city at 1:05 pm in Northeast of the city, with Sasha and the group being accompanied by Mabosstiff and paldean wooper.

Gabi: "boy, that pickled toadscool and cucumber hit the spot."

Falco: "me too. The dry curry is good."

Sasha: "yeah, pepper steak is really good."

Yamper being hold into Sasha arms and agree cry to agree with them, "yamper, yamper." Falco patted her on top of the head, "you like paldea pokemon food, huh girl."

Floch: "you said it who knew about paldea got great food."

Denji: "yeah."

Nicoolo: "yup, tonight I'm making delicious paldea region food at back porch in luxury hotel tonight for us."

Sasha: "good idea babe."

Floch: "sounds great dude, there aquiesta supermarket in left side of city."

Female fletching come out of nowhere flew toward the group and landed on gabi right shoulder to give out friendly cry greet, "fletching, fletch." Gabi smile to made first friend in paldea and give her soft patted on her head gentle because she went joined them too. Somewhere in the desert of east province (area three) with dinky wonder around with pokebelt around the waist got rotom phone attached in front of the belt and she see other types of pokemon from other regions getting along with paldean pokemon until genie appear of nowhere right next to dinky in 5 feet away along with iago and fall-apart rabbit while wearing Hawaiian shirt and goofy hat.

Genie: "HELLLO PALDEA REGION!"

It give attention to meowth, several skiddos, cufant, buziel, and dinky who surprise to see them in paldea region, "genie, iago, fall-apart! What you guys doing here?" Iago flew off from genie shoulder to meowth just land on top of his head and said, "explore paldea region for a while. What you about kid."

Dinky: "having vacation here with my mom and the others in 2 week and having pokemon battle against iono."

Iago: "that's amazing kid."

"Pawmi"

They spotted wild mouse pokemon female pawmi staring at them in 4 feet away with cold stare as dinky use her magic from her horn to grab rotom phone quick to scan pawmi in few seconds and information pop out with the voice of female computer voice, "pawmi, a mouse pokemon, and electric type; it has underdeveloped electric sacs on its cheeks. These sacs can produce electricity only if pawmi rubs them forioursly with the pads on the forepaws." Genie transform to poses as Steven Irwin begin to speak with Australian, "cranky, pawmi rubs them forioursly with the pads on the forepaws to produce electricity, amazing. It fried you up like shrimp in the barbie." Igao, meowth, and buziel slapped their forehead about genie craziness until dinky use her magic to grab pokeball, "go blaziken" She toss it in the air to release her blaziken from his pokeball appear on the sand behind them at 4 feet away having pokemon battle against wild pawmi for first time in paldea region.

Wild pawmi run straight to blaziken with scratch until dinky called out attack for blaziken, "use Jamaican passion!" Genie, meowth, and Iago jaws drop on the ground and fall apart rabbit begin falling part into piece when blaziken use Jamaican passion on pawmi with barrage of punches and kicks for a moment until he delivered last kick on pawmi cause drop on the sand become unconscious and grab another pokemon to threw it above  unconscious pawmi while floating in mid-air begin capture her to inside the pokeball and closed after it, pokeball fall on the ground gently begin locked it without struggling that surprise dinky and said, "alright, I caught pawmi in paldea region." Pawniard and lokix begin fixed fall-apart rabbit back together and iago said to her with confused, "since when blaziken learn Jamaican passion."

Dinky: "softon and he learned 3 kung fu moves from Serena Ketchum, dawn ceries, and lemon zest."

Genie: "not bad kid."

Dinky: "I'm gonna catch another pokemon in east province before heading back to the city."

Iago: "neat."

1:30 pm

Area one very close to artazon town with zeke wondering around to find two pokemon before heading home for a moment until he stop to see alolan meowth at 6 feet away from him just sitting on top of medium size boulder, he got sly grin on his face while pull out pokeball and toss it in mid-air, "mienshao, it's battle time!" It released mienshao going up against alolan meowth who confused right now when Zeke called out attack, "use sharpedo bites bottom feeder on alolan meowth!"

Original pokemon universe at 1:35 pm in pallet town, paul arrived at mr and Mrs. Ketchum house as begin walking on the path toward front porch and begin knocking on the door twice very gently for a second and stop.

Paul: "Mrs. Ketchum, this Paul from pokemon universe 2."

The door begin open forward to reveal Serena Ketchum with a smile on her face while wearing lime green sport bra to expose whole midriff, purple lavender shorts, tennis shoes, and white tape around on both hands, she sweating little bit from training and said to him with kindness, "you must be Paul what dawn ceries talking about on the phone since last night."

Paul: "yup, where your husband at anyway?"

Serena: "he fixing Mrs. Lane kitchen sink at Eastside of town and be home at 7:30 pm as pallet town handyman after all. Let's go backyard for your electricbuzz and gallade train kung fu lessons with me."

Paul: "of course."

Section 23 underneath the whole trost liberty city at 2:35 pm in original attack on Titan universe with mikasa and the others are amazed to see serect government organization facility with a lot of agent's and new allies all over.

Mikasa: "this is amazing I ever saw."

Louise: "you said it mik, mik."

"Hello there."

They're in shocked to see original Levi in a electric wheelchair along with onyankopon and nicoolo braus approach them as Levi said to them with little bit polite, "you brats from attack on Titan universe 5, correct."

Captain Levi: "yup, but one question what happened to me, I mean you, mr. Ackerman."

Levi: "don't ask."

Section commander Zoe hange: "there another me in 2nd universe."

Nicoolo: "yup, she's commander of scout regiments and goddess of thunder known as mighty thor 2.0."

Section commander Zoe hange: "that's good for her."

Captain levi: " neat I guess."

Levi: "she speak with little bit of Asgardian and going on a date with an cart Titan shifter pieck finger from attack on Titan universe 2 on this Saturday night."

Mikasa and others jaw dropped on the floor about commander hange going on a date with pieck finger this Saturday night.

[New chapter is out for today]