vs tera poliwarth

Aot universe 4 on Tuesday at 10:32 am

Inside of fort slava with a lot of mid-east allied forces wondering around including two mid-east allied soldiers talking each other for a moment until he noticed tera poliwarth behind his comrade at 5 feet away right next to small shack when he turned around yo see tera poliwarth too until tera shards rose up from the ground to absorb tera poliwarth for a second and the shards broke into a pieces to reveal terastal poliwarth with ice tera crown on his head begin power up with tera power.

Mild east allied solider #1: "what the hell?"

A orange portal show up at right side of mild-east allied soldier at 5 feet when they turned to see that for a second when open up to reveal section 17 main lobby with Serena Ketchum got sparky on right shoulder, Bucky Barnes, & ymir come out from the portal to fort see terastal poliwarth.

Ymir: "woah! Poliwarth is becoming wild tera pokemon for first time."

Bucky Barnes: "I believe so ymir. Everyone from section 17 is stoked about poliwarth is wild tera pokemon."

Serena: "I'm gonna catch it after defeat it."

Mild-east allied soldier #1: "good idea I guess."

Ymir: "go for it Serena."

Sparky flew away from shoulder and hovering behind her at 6 feet when Serena begin command a attack, "okay Sparky use arierl ace on terastal poliwarth quick." He flew toward terestal pokemon with arierl ace until poliwarth due sneak attack with ice beam.

Ymir: "crap! Ice beam."

Mild-east allied soldier #1: "uh-oh!"

Serena: "quick dodge it, Sparky!"

He dodged it to the left for ice beam pass by and toward poliwarth quick to deliver arierl ace with medium critical damaged that surprised mid-east allied soldiers on top on bottom inside the fort and Serena command another attack, "use thunderbolt." He fired thunderbolt at poliwarth with heavily damaged to cause glass shattered becoming dizzy when Serena pulled out tiny dive ball as press the button in middle make it bigger.

Serena: "go dive ball!"

She threw dive ball to poliwarth and captured it while floating in mid-air and went inside with dive ball closed it and went down on the ground perfectly. It begin to struggling for a minute and stop after it, make Serena very happy when she approach dive ball to grab it and raised her capture dive ball in the air, "Alright, I caught wild tera poliwarth." Sparky flew down at Serena and landed perfectly on left shoulder to give friendly cry, "wattrel!" Several soldiers begin to cheer for Serena really loud to capture poliwarth for first time.

"Sgt barnes."

They turn around to see Carlos thunderbolt in jumpsuit with dark purple details and said, "we're finished to place a small crate pack of zinc inside of howler for chansey supplies store in mesagoza city tomorrow." He smile and said to him with kindness, "thank you Mr. Thunderbolt."

Mild-east allied commander: "are you guys going on a trip tomorrow?"

Ymir: "yeah, we're going to talk with a professor over there about paldea region."

Mild-east allied commander: "that's good and safe travel my friends."

Ymir: "we will."

[New chapter is out for today]