jigglypuff surprise visit

Sunset shimmer at stohess district with griez, indigo zap, jean, and eren walking through the city toward military police HQ to meet with Nile dawk, then indigo zap said to them with pride, "boy, scootaloo and her friends becoming senior at chs tomorrow and including rookie serect agents."

Eren: "yeah, I haven't seen them for long time."

Sunset: "me too but we'll see them at section 17 during after school."

Jean: "good point sunset."

Until they spotted to see jigglypuff block their path in 6 feet away, eren noticed a microphone in her hand and become panic, "Guys, it same jigglypuff." They become scared to see jigglypuff again except for griez who become confused don't know what's going on and said, "why you guys scared of jigglypuff lately."

Jean: "that same jigglypuff appeared in other universes to put us in asleep with her song all the time."

She begin to sing with her microphone that alarm them to hit first note, "🎵jigglypuff, jigglypuff, jigglypuff." Everyone and Pokemon begin to feel extremely sleepy.

Eren: "uh-no! Not again."

MP: "pretty music."

By the time jigglypuff was finished singing, everyone and every Pokemon was sleeping from her singing and literally swelling in anger at them response her song, she pulled on the top of the microphone, pulling it off completely and reveal a concealed black permanent marker underneath and used to doodle on their faces from the crowd, after that the job is done, reattached the top of her microphone and she storm off in anger heading to another universe with a press of button on handle of microphone.

[New chapter is out for today]