danger Lopunny and white ninja collide

In middle of night at levinica city with everyone and pokemon asleep except for the protector of paldea region, the danger Lopunny standing at ledge of apartment building doing night partol.

"Hello there danger Lopunny."

She turn around with a smile to see the white ninja walk up to her and said, "welcome to levinica city, kiddo. Captain sentry told you about helping me to find bad guys." She replied back to her with kindness, "no problem at all, I love fighting bad guys with you, danger." Mr. Jubilance said inside earpiece with kindness, "indeed madam."

Danger Lopunny: "let me guess you got assistant to help you."

White ninja: "yup, meet Mr. Jubilance from equestria girls universe 2 with sunset shimmer and her friends male counterparts."

Danger Lopunny: "nice, very nice meet you, Mr. J."

Mr. Jubilance: "likewise madam."

Both of them look down to see two villains approach the bank is baby-face and tom Sawyer.

White ninja: "it's baby face and tom Sawyer won't goin' back to Missouri inside the book called the adventures of tom Sawyer

White ninja: "it's baby face and tom Sawyer won't goin' back to Missouri inside the book called the adventures of tom Sawyer. Those two pretty easy. Let get them."

Danger Lopunny: "now you talking, nin."

Mr. Jubilance: "good luck you two."

White ninja: "thanks jubilance."

In front of bank with baby face and tom Sawyer was about to break in steal money until.

"Not so fast, punks."

Both of them turn around to see white ninja and danger Lopunny with smug expression on their faces, when baby face said to them in anger, "it's the white ninja and protector of paldea region, danger Lopunny.  Let fight them, tom."

Tom: "you got it buddy."

Both white ninja and danger Lopunny leap in mid-air really fast towards them to deliver kung fu moves.

"Jackrabbit punch bobcat!"

"Gengar punch!"

"Spinning zebra heel kick!"

"Ape punch!"

"Greninja leaping tree!"

Both baby face and tom Sawyer collapsed on the street unconscious from kung fu moves by danger Lopunny and the white ninja, then she look at danger Lopunny with a smile inside the mask, "good job dude."

Danger Lopunny: "you too, let tied them up in the tree before police comes."

The white ninja: "good idea danger."

[New chapter is out for today]