the investigation/meet sarah cerise

At 7:16 am in vaniville town, kalos region in pokemon universe 3.

Lmv driving in the street toward grace Yvonne house with dave was behind the wheel and got pieck and colt sitting in the back, she turn right at him with worried expression on his face for a moment until she said to him with kindness, "don't worry about Gabi and falco, they're be alright at Paradis island with island devils and they treat them nicely like at Marley." He look back at pieck with a smile and she think right about them at Paradis island with island devils and they treat them nicely, he give out smile on his face at her.

They arrived at grace Yvonne house with police tape in middle of the door entrance when David hit the breaks to stop the vehicle right next to open gate, he pulled down shifter to drive into parked

Colt: "this is grace Yvonne house, huh. It's beautiful in kalos region."

David: "yup."

He pulled his key out from ignition as they unbuckle themselves and exit the vehicle and closed it after that. Colt wearing lime green sleeveless vest with regular shirt inside, camo shorts with black leather belt got silver plate got pistol holster with RSKF-44 heavy pistol inside, and air nike shoes. Pieck wearing pink shirt into a first knot, demin shorts with light brown leather belt got golden plate got pistol holster with DE-10 blaster pistol inside, short white socks inside pink shoes, her hair into long ponytail. David still wearing his section 44 jumpsuit and holding canon EOS 6D Mark 2 in his hand, he locked it the car with other hand and place inside right jumpsuit pocket. They enter front yard toward front entrance when they went under the police tape apporched front door as David grab the knob begins twist it to pull the door forward to reveal dark living room as he flipped the switch to turn on the lights and they enter the house with pieck closed the door behind her, they began investing the living room and kitchen. Colt walk up to fireplace shelve to see two picture fame on it and he noticed 1st picture with happy young grace Yvonne wearing rhyhorn racer uniform and holding a trophy along with her partner rhyhorn and 2nd picture got Ms. Yvonne and her daughter at left side and deila Ketchum and her son, ash Ketchum at right side with smiles on their face while standing behind professor oak front door, as he pick it out from the shelve and he walk up to pieck and David at the kitchen who taking a picture of rolling pin on the floor with small amount of blood on it.

Colt: "hey David."

He flip the picture frame in front of them and said, "this is ash Ketchum in the picture with his mom, Serena, and grace in pallet town, Kanto region." He replied back to him with kindness, "yup, they first met at professor oak summer camp as kids and when summer camp over with grace and her daughter went back to kalos."

Pieck: "where's at ash anyway?"

David: "he at alola region still enrolled at pokemon school that own by professor oak cousin, samson oak every since when Delia take ash away from Serena because she murdered misty wallflower and Brock Harrison, they close to him in pallet town."

Pieck: "yikes."

David: "I heard he's coming home tonight from alola region who just won alola region league as alola champion."

Colt: "that's good."

Pieck: "not bad."

He head back to living room toward fireplace shelve to place it back, he looked back at pieck and David staring small crater that fletching got squeezed by unknown person, "I'm heading upstairs to investigate 2nd floor."

David: "go for it colt."

He upstairs toward 2nd floor to leave pieck and David from downstairs, as he arrived at corridor heading to Serena Yvonne bedroom really wide open with the lights off and arrived at dark room when he turned the light on and turned right cause his eyes went wide and open mouth in shock of horror to see something really scary and look back at outside of bedroom begin to shouting at pieck and David, "guys, you two better look at this right now." He heard David and pieck walking up the stairs toward corridor heading to colt location when they arrived Serena Yvonne room and turned right in horror to see dry painted heart shape with many pictures of ash faces in the middle.

David: "what the hell!"

Pieck: "Jesus Christ! That girl totally obsessed with ash Ketchum right now."

Colt: "yeah and including she packed her clothes quick inside the drawers."

David: "yup. Two people take her after that without a trace."

Pieck: "you said it David."

Pokemon universe 2

Heathrome city at 9:00 am on Friday, inside pokemon cener

Ash hangout at the cafe with the group for a while before going to tournament begins of semi finals, then suddenly a orange portal show behind same front entrance begins opening up to reveal section 23 main lobby with Dawn cerise, tygra, Chloe holding something inside warped up blanket in her hands, and Louise, mikasa Ackerman, Peter Parker, and the gang exit the portal to main lobby with them after that it closed.

Dawn wearing dark velvet sleeveless shirt to expose muscular arms, orange camo shorts, blue air nike shoes, and two types of different earrings in left ear while carrying black baby bag over right shoulder. Louise wearing lime green low cut shirt midriff shirt to expose midriff and belly button, daisy dukes shorts, and regular shoes. Mikasa wearing black shirt with lighting symbol in the middle, jeans shorts, regular shoes with green & white laces, red dog collar around her neck, and got backward blue cap on her head, and Chloe wearing off shoulder lavender purple shirt to expose left white pearl lacy bra strap, jean skirt, tennis shoes, and Golden shape necklace around her neck.

Holly: "hey guys did you adopted a baby girl."

Chloe: "yup."

She uncovers the blanket halfway to reveal 1 yrs old baby girl with ginger curly hair and blue eyes. Wearing small shot blue overalls with pink shirt and tiny baby shoes, she begins to see everyone in the main lobby when Chloe introduction to her adopted daughter to everyone, "say hello to our adopted daughter Sarah cerise."

Dawn: "she's so cute Mrs. Cerise."

Dawn: "thanks kiddo, good thing I got paid today from the boss man so I buy baby gate at the house for Sarah."

Mikasa: "that's true, Mrs. C."

Lousie: "me and my mik mik so excited to watch this tag team semi finals tournament for first time ever in heathrome city."

Mikasa: "you said it babe."

Holly: "that's great you two."

Aot universe 3 at 10:23 am

Back entrance of wall Maria with ardan Kruse in mp uniform just walked up to Garrison and pulled out the card to him, "ardan Kruse, elite unit. I'm on duty." Male gate Garrison handed rifle carrier with rifle inside and said, "it's must be returned, sir."

Ardan: "a sure thing."

"Absol."

They turned left to see disaster male pokemon absol staring at them in 4 feet away when ardan pulled out his rotom phone quick to scan it for a second and information pop out.

Male computer voice: "absol, disaster pokemon and dark type; Swift as the wind, absol races through fields and mountains. Its curved, bow-like horn is acutely sensitive to the warning signs of natural disaster."

Hannes: "wow, that's amazing pokemon creature I ever saw."

[New editied chapter is out for today]