queenangewomon is born

South Park universe 1 at 12:30 pm

In the sky there drifblim flying around above south Park elementary school playground very slowly at 14 feet for a moment until Gigantamax tiny orb come out from cloud straight toward drifblim back of her head to went through and begin to glow Gigantamax aura inside of her and shoot up Gigantamax beam in the sky turn into Gigantamx sky and drifblim become bigger into Gigantamax drifblim.

Outside of park county police station with several police officers and Sgt

Outside of park county police station with several police officers and Sgt. Yates become shocked of horror to see Gigantamax drifblim toward town.

Sgt. Yates: "what the hell is that?"

Lt. Dawson: "don't know sir?"

"Don't worry we handle it."

They turned around to see Serena Ketchum, angewomon, black widow, shikamaru nara, and rhinobettlemon standing behind the portal of section 17 main lobby for a second ago when Serena look at angewomon with a smile, "are you ready angewomon for dna digivolve."

Angewomon: "let's do it lady Ketchum."

A red digital circle magically appeared above police station parking lot at 7 feet as Serena and angewomon begin to glow red and golden aura inside of them.

Serena: "Serena Ketchum!"

Angewomon: "angewomon!"

They flew up in the sky toward red digital circle with little bit of twirling, "dna digivolve to..." They went through the circle with red bright light for a second and faded away to reveal the fusion of angewomon and Serena Ketchum like angewomon with long glowing brown hair and golden helmet with queen crown on it, her outfit is flame bodysuit that cover halfway with red heel boots. It has nine dove-like with five on either side. She wears blue ribbon on left ankle. She begin to speak with the voice of Serena Ketchum and angewomon in a same time, "queenangewomon!"

Lt. Dawson: "oooh she look pretty."

Black widow: "that's angewomon ultimate level, queenangewomon."

Sgt. Yates: "that neat I guess."

Queenangewomon: "let's go rhinobettlemon."

Rhinobettlemon: "you got it queenangewomon."

They flew up in the sky toward Gigantamx drifblim almost arrived at Town really fast when rhinobettlemon begin with 1st attack, "thunderball blast!" He fired thunderball blast straight to Gigantamax drifblim right side to give medium critical damage and give out drifblim screaming in pain.

Sgt. Yates: "hahaha alright."

Jimbo: "way to go."

Queenangewomon summoned holy kalos light cross behind her and called out, "kalos's charm!" Kalos charm straight toward Gigantamax pokemon with direct hit and cause critical heavy damage to cause Gigantamax beam shoot up in the sky while drifblim begin shrinks down make everyone begin to cheer.

"Hello there."

Shikamaru, black widow, and Sgt. Yates turned around to see friede along with captain Pikachu on right shoulder standing behind the portal as shikamaru said to them with polite, "who are you?"

Friede: "I'm friede and this is my partner, captain Pikachu."

Captain Pikachu: "Pikachu."

Friede: "your legendary heroes of universes, huh."

Black widow: "that's right, you're from paldea region."

Friede: "hehe, nope we're from unknown region. And I'm pokemon professor."

Shikamaru: "what kind of region."

Friede: "I can't tell you guys, it's a serect, right captain."

Captain Pikachu: "pika, Pikachu."

Black widow: "okay than."

Lt Dawson: "of course I guess."

Friede: "me and my partner want to join section 17 as serect agents."

Black widow: "welcome aboard you two."

[New chapter is out for today, here's the picture of friede and captain Pikachu. ]

 ]