phantom scout in norrisville

Norrisville, California at 3:30 am

At pj Mcflubbers restaurant is closed down for tonight until knightbrace show up in front of closed restaurant with cold stare.

Knightbrace: "pj Mcflubbers, you have ruined people teeth with piece of hot wing between the teeths including cavities with sweets

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Knightbrace: "pj Mcflubbers, you have ruined people teeth with piece of hot wing between the teeths including cavities with sweets."

"Really, you blamed restaurant for ruins people teeth, come on."

He turned around to see new female superhero with both hands on the hips and knightbrace said to her with confused, "who are you my new patient." She replied back to him with heroism, "i am the phantom of the night and I am phantom scout." Knightbrace give out with evil laugh at phantom scout with funny name for a moment and stop he fire teeth flossing string straight to phantom scout to catch but she morphed into a phantom and goes down into concrete road like a shadow straight toward knightbrace really fast and stop above him.

Knightbrace: "oh-boy."

She rose up from the ground to deliver a uppercut above the chin, "rockruff's playing poker!" He landed on the ground with his back in front of restaurant door, out cold from that attack by phantom scout while saying, "you really asleep already but I didn't turned on knock out. gas."

In few minutes, she left into shadows inside dark alley to leave knightbrace tied up in the lamppost with his teeth flossing wire for the police arrested him when they arrived at restaurant.

Japony, Tokyo at 1:23 pm

Gecko kuro walking in the sidewalk toward sumo wrestling arena along with fl-1,000 and gross on his dayoff for one day.

Gecko: "you two gonna love it, two big sumo wrestlers entered the ring begins struggling to each other for one of them to push out of the ring to win, it's fun. My father take me over there when I was 8 yrs old in the summer time."

Fl-1,000: "that's cool Mr. Kuro."

Gross: "yeah, you should bring Theo magath to watch sumo wrestling for first time."

Gecko: "good idea, I bring him and two Marley generals to arena watch sumo wrestling on Monday Night at 7:58 pm."

Fl-1,000: "good idea, I asked them about it tomorrow."

Gecko smile: "of course my boy."

[New chapter is out for today]