treacherous swine

They arrived at Gonzalez penthouse in point voice at 11:22 am and parked right next to it, then may begin exit the vehicle while wearing unprinted gloves inside both hands and being accompanied by her glaceon.

May: "ready glaceon."

Glaceon: "glaceon."

She turn around to grab the handle of chainsaw on the floor board and closed the door with one hand. She then pulled the string really hard make chainsaw really loud, they enter  building toward upper penthouse to killed Gonzalez and two goons. Once they arrived at penthouse to see Gonzalez talking with two goons at the right side of for a moment until may said Gonzalez with a threat, "I'm going to shut that big mouth of yours!" Three of them turned at may and glaceon, as Gonzalez noticed a chainsaw in may hands and said, "eh! She got a blade." He begin running toward another exit from below for a second until glaceon use iced beam to blocked the entrance for him won't escape from her and including used ice shards straight to two goons and being Impladed through cause them dropped on the floor dead.

She walk down the stairs toward the pool section with him was about to escape toward another entrance from upstairs until glaceon use ice beam to frozen Gonzalez both legs halfway.

Gonzalez: "what the hell?"

He noticed may walked up in front of him with murderous look on her face and holding a chainsaw in both hands, she said to him, "stand still and I'll make it quick, fatty."

Back with ymir and Henry still inside the vehicle relaxing for a minute until they heard a police sirens from 7 miles away Washington beach police station coming toward them when passenger door open quick for glaceon to get in first then may with little bit covered of blood on her face and chin.

May: "floor it."

Henry: "you got it kid. "

He make u-turn then careened out from the penthouse toward the road, leaving twin streaks of burnt rubber on the pavement, may pull her phone out quick to make call for colonel and place it on right ear.

Colonel Cortez: "it's done, seniorita."

May: "yup."

Colonel Cortez: "excellent, you need stay low for 3 days when heat give up at my universe and including your universe too for a while and I give you another mission next time.

May: "sounds good colonel."

She hang up on him when the portal open up in middle of the road to reveal reshin city pokemon center driveway as they went through portal to pokemon center driveway in a flash and the portal closed after that when group of police show up at the penthouse.

May wash her face up with little bit of glaceon water pulse and dry it off with blue pearl towel who handed by ymir then she said to them with worried, "I need a place to stay low for 3 days, you guys got any ideas." Henry begin thinking while ymir exit the vehicle heading inside pokemon center toward may room to grab her travel bag and he then got a idea.

Henry: "I know a place for you to stay low in 3 days."

May: "really, like where?"

The Simpson universe 2 at 3:35 pm

Knock * knock * knock

Someone begin open the door went backward really wide to reveal timothy and Helen Lovejoy with a smile to see may and glaceon along with Henry hange and ymir, then Henry said to him with kindness, "thank you for let may to stay low at your place in 3 days, reverend."

Timothy: "no problem at all my child."

Canterlot city at 5:00 pm in equestria girls universe

canterlot research Center

Inside of engineering room with a lot of scientists working on something until one of scientists turned around entrance of surprise to see rj in wolf ranger mode, rock lee, spider man, bo-katan, white tiger, and chibi eld gin (aka captain eldian) wearing resembled captain America uniform with Green & blue got wings of freedom in middle of the chest while holding green shield has wings of freedom underneath right hand.

Male scientist: "welcome my friends, I'm professor atom, what are you all doing here?"

Captain eldian: "my boss sent us here to protect drone micro chip from 6 unknown attackers."

Professor atom: "don't worry our micro chip lock up inside small vault. It's located at end of Northwest corridor but thanks."

[New chapter is out for today]