vs volkner part 2

Volkner: "use thunderbolt."

Volten use thunderbolt straight towards to Greavard until Louise called out a attack quick, "Dodge it then attack with lick!" She dodged it from thunderbolt to the right and start running toward volten with lick.

Volkner: "use double kick."

Louise: "say what!"

Volten jump in front of Greavard face to deliver double kick in the face with medium lightly damaged and Greavard little bit standing stare at volten. 

Volkner: "use pin missile!"

Volten fire pin missile straight to Greavard for a moment until Louise begin called out a attack, "use confused ray!" She jumped in mid-air to dodge pin missile to fire confused ray straight to volten quick and cause to confusion that surprise moblit, Zoe, raihan, and tygra to see Greavard used confused ray on volten.

Louise: "and attack with headbutt!"

She deliver headbutt on confused volten in the chest with critical damage to cause slides backward for a second and stop becoming outcold as the referee called out, "volten is unable to battle and winner is Greavard!"

Louise smile: "way to go girl."

Greavard: "woof."

Raihan: "way to go, kid."

Zoe: "not bad for Louise. Her pokemon defeated volkner two pokemon."

Moblit: "you're right zoe. Which pokemon that volkner can use."

Flint: "I don't know moblit."

Volkner got a smirk on his face and pulled out pokeball got surprised for Louise when throw it in the air, "go iron thrones!" Everyone become shocking to heard iron thrones from volkner mouth as real life future paradox pokemon, iron thrones.

Leon: "whoa!"

Raihan: "so cool future paradox pokemon."

Korg: "I didn't see that coming."

It give out robotics roar to prepare battle against Greavard and Louise shocked to see volkner got iron thrones

Louise: "since when you got iron thrones, volkner?"

Volkner: "since three days ago, at the forest I searching for another wild electric type pokemon until I found iron thrones who busy eating fruit from the tree and iron thrones is ground and electric type.

Louise: " Oh boy."

Volkner: "use dragon tail."

It running towards Greavard quick to deliver dragon tail at right side of jaw with critical heavy damage to cause flying little bit and collapsed on the ground in front of Louise at 3 feet who become shocked to see her pokemon is unable for first time as the referee said, "Greavard is unable to battle and the winner is iron thrones." Louise pulled out her pokeball to return Greavard inside the pokeball and grabbed another one, then toss is in the air, "blastoise, stand by for battle." Her pokeball released blastoise to enter the battle against iron thrones, then volkner realise his iron thrones is electric and ground type. It weakness is water type.