weekend plan with rainbow blitz

Rainbow blitz and his friends arrived at school and went inside the main lobby heading to lockers in the corridor and sunset look at rainbow blitz with a smile, "you got any plan for the weekend, dude." Rainbow blitz replied back to him, "I'm gonna hangout with flare at her house for a while and going to watch a movie at cinema as friends."

Butterscotch: "that's great, rainbow, I guess."

Sci-dusk: "You and flare are close each other sometimes at school, rainbow."

Bubble berry: "aww I never thought of that, they're boyfriend & girlfriend."

Rainbow: "knocked it out guys, we're just friends."

Bubble berry: "sure dude "Just friends."

Sci-dusk: "by the way, where's pancham at anyway."

Rainbow: "he's at home with my mom and tank so he and tank getting know each other."

Butterscotch: "good, rainbow."

At crystal prep academy

In the corridor at right of the lockers with cobalt strike at his locker reading 4th chapter inside of violet book in his hand.

"Yo colbalt

"Yo colbalt."

He stop reading and his head to the right  with a smile see lime citron and his friends walk up to him as sugarglaze noticed a book in cobalt hand and said, "what are you reading, colbalt? Is is French book."

Cobalt: "wrong genius, this book very cool about the survey team entered the great crater of paldea and anything, now I'm entering 5th chapter right now."

He flip to 5th chapter going to read and noticed a picture of iron treads right next to chapter and said to his friends, "listen to this about monsters of area zero, a member of the survey team captured this photograph by a chance. I noticed a passing resemble to the Pokemon known as donphan yet difference such as it texture and the way it way it moves suggest it is biologically seperate---to say nothing of its treads of iron." He turned his book turned around in front of his friends is speechless see the picture of iron treads.

Lime: "dude!

Lime: "dude!

Sunblaze reading the last sentences of the chapter, " The monster known as iron treads and it is said that when this monster curls it's body and roll to attack, it leaves a trail gouged into the ground, as if had scorched the earth."

Bitter: "wow, that's pretty scary. I hope not this iron tread creature show up at crystal prep academy soon."

Sunblaze: "it live inside the crater of area zero in paldea region."

After church, Ned shaking his hand with reverend Lovejoy outside of church along with helen Lovejoy.

"Glameow!"

They turned around to see female catty Pokemon glameow sitting in the grass at right side of church when ned pulled out hi rotom phone to scan glameow for a second and information pop out about glameow.

Male computer voice: "glameow, catty Pokemon, normal type; it claws if displeased and purrs when affectionate. Its fickleness is very popular among some."

Glameow getting up begin walking right next to helen and rubbing her head against leg with friendly purring.

Ms. Hoover: "aww that's so cute."

Ned: "I think glameow like you, Helen."

Helen: "I like you too, girl. Let keep her as house pet, tim."

Tim: "of course Helen."

[New chapter is out for today]