training with serena

Medium size empty field surrounded the forest very close to arena with serena and Reggie doing kung fu training while being watched by Sparky, several pokemon, and nurse joy.

Reggie wearing regular gray shirt, red velvet shorts, tennis shoes, and white tape around her hands.

Serena wearing purple sport bra to expose whole midriff and belly button, medium short black leggings, white socks inside blue workout shoes with white laces, and hair into medium bun.

Serena: "ready Reggie."

Reggie: "yes ma'am."

They doing kung fu fighting stance doing practice when nurse joy said to them, "hajimaru!" Both of them running toward each other for a moment until Reggie called out kung fu move,"meowth claws!" She dodged that the attack and delivered kung fu move, "mantis kick!" She blocked it with arms cross like x and cause slide backward bit that surprise Serena.

Serena: "nice block and kung fu move, kiddo."

Reggie: "thanks I learned from master yo."

Serena: "that's explained it."

Reggie run straight to Serena and delivered called another kung fu moves, "charging panda!" But She due front flip above her and said, "repulse the monkey!" She went behind to deliver light kick on the back make Reggie almost fall down with the sound of a monkey and turned around at Serena begun running towards quick to deliver another kung fu, "spinning lucario heel kick!" She kick Serena in the stomach with little bit damaged and called out another kung fu move, "nideoqueen lariat Sczior." She lariat Serena to the ground with her back without pain and nurse joy called out end of lesson, "stop!" Reggie grabbed Serena hand to lift her up on her feets with sweats on their foreheads.

Serena: "great lesson for today, kiddo."

Reggie: "you too Mrs. Ketchum."

Nurse joy got two towels in both bands, sparky is on top of ursaring head, Sczior, sneasel, cacturne, bagon, and gible towards them as nurse joy handed them towels to dry off for a moment and place it around their necks for Sparky flew over to Serena from ursaring head and landed on right shoulder.

Serena: "on Tuesday, we continue our kung fu lesson in the Simpsons universe 2 at Springfield elementary school backyard at 11:00 am."

Reggie: "sounds good, I'll training on Saturday through Monday."

Nurse joy: "that's great dear."

Both sczior and sneasel walk up to her with a smiles and Reggie said to them wirh surprise, "you two help me to train sound good." They nodded their heads to agree with her to train Saturday through Monday, but they didn't realize there Paul watching them from the far at 10 feet away behind the bushes that saw the whole thing.

Paul: "(thought) I'm gonna find fighting type pokemon and teach it to use nidoqueen lariat Sczior, repulse the monkey, spinning lucario heel kick, mantis kick, and meowth claws for tomorrow tournament."

He turned right to see pyhsic/fighting type blade pokemon, gallade leaning against the tree eating oran berry at 6 feet away from Paul.

Paul with smug expression on his face and thought to himself, "perfect he can do for me tomorrow

Paul with smug expression on his face and thought to himself, "perfect he can do for me tomorrow."

[new chapter is out for today]