father and daughter chat

Inside of scout regiment HQ meeting room in 2nd floor got open widow there's captain Levi talking with commander hange, Yelena, and Keith shadis about set up a trap for another Marleyan ship coming tonight with miette and several agents joined them to capture marleyan soldiers.

"Dad."

He turned around to see sarah who from open window as she walk up to him with a smile, "hey dad, it's okay with you, I hangout with my friends at mall from flash Sentry world on Friday night for girl time." He can't resist to stare at puppy dog eyes from her daughter for a second, he give small smile and said, "of course honey you can go hangout with your friends only. Besides you got your mom begging puppy dog eyes." Sarah smile at her father and said, "thanks daddy."

Levi: "but if you meet boy or girl at the mall, that's okay. You need introducing us to him/her for blessing dating my baby girl."

Sarah: "yes sir."

Levi: "good, you deserve it to help professor waltz inside his lab with starter Pokemon, clean your bedroom, and... Someone need teach you learn to drive a car."

Sarah raised one brow up and said, "like who, dad?" He replied back to her with little polite, "Mrs. harswhinnny." Sarah, hange, and Keith shadis frozen in fear about mrs. Harshwhinny, senior world history teacher from canterlot high school because she too strict and scary make Levi and Yelena blink of twice of confused when he said to her with confused, "what's wrong with Mrs. Harshwhinny as your driver instructor, honey."

Sarah: "I don't know, she's too strict and scary teacher from canterlot high school that scout regiment, Connie Springer told me when I was 8 yrs old."

Levi: "fine, what about mr. Cranky Doodle. He's really nice and grumpy sometimes as a math teacher at canterlot high and he's driving instructor."

Sarah sigh of annoying and said, "fine him." Levi got huge grin on face and said, "excellent I'll called him in morning at 8:30 am about teaching you to drive at school parking lot at 11:00 am with school driving Ed car."

Then suddenly male parrot pokemon in green plumage flew through the window turn right toward to landed on Sarah right shoulder that surprise Levi, sarah, hange, and Keith shadis as hange pull out her galar rotom phone from her pocket to scan Paldean pokemon for a second and image pop out.

Female computer voice: "Sqwackabilly, parrot type pokemon, normal/flying type; these pokemon prefer to live in cities

Female computer voice: "Sqwackabilly, parrot type pokemon, normal/flying type; these pokemon prefer to live in cities. They form flocks based on the color of their feathers, and they fight over territory.

Sarah: " So cool."

Female computer voice: "sqwackabilly just add to your pokedex list of number 212. Sqwackabilly moves are peck & brave bird."

Yelena: "number 212?"

Hange: "yeah, there different types of pokemon from other regions show up here sometimes."

Yelena: "oh."

Equestria girls/mlp universe 2

Human relam

Canterlot city on Thursday in September 11th, 2017 at 7:00 am

Canterlot high school steps with rainbow dash male version, 16 yrs rainbow blitz sitting bottom steps to hanging out and waiting for rest of his friends showing up until he noticed rotom phone appeared on the ground in front of his feet.

Rainbow blitz: "cool, swag phone."

He grabbed rotom phone with his hand from the ground and examine bit, and heard "upa." He turned his head to the left see strange creature staring at him.

Rainbow blitz: "what the heck?"

He moved his new phone to the right in front of strange creature when suddenly image of this creature.

Male computer voice: "wooper, Paldean form, poison fish pokemon, ground/poison type; after losing a terriorial struggle, wooper began living on the land

Male computer voice: "wooper, Paldean form, poison fish pokemon, ground/poison type; after losing a terriorial struggle, wooper began living on the land. The pokemon changed over time, developing a poisonous film to protect it body."

Paldean wooper turn around begin hop off the steps to the ground begin running pass by flare warden and her bandmates heading somewhere.

Male computer voice: "paldean wooper just added to your pokedex list #1. Paldean wooper moves are mud shot & tackle."

Rainbow blitz: "cool."

[New chapter is our for tonight]