vs tera dolliv

Wartwood, swamp at 10:15 am

Mayor toadie walking through town along with bagon by his side while toadie get greeted by everyone and stop at flour & daughters bakery.

They saw Mr

They saw Mr. Flour and his daughters are outside of the bakery to put breads on the stall when Mr. Flour turn around of surprise to see the mayor arrived at his bakery.

Mr. Flour: "good morning Mr. Mayor, how are you doing."

Mayor toadie: "I'm doing great, those breads is freshly good today."

Mr. Flour: "thank you."

Bagon turned around for a second and noticed quick become scared and called out of terror, "bagon, bagon." That attention to them as Mr. Flour said to Mayor with confused, "what with him, Mayor." He point his finger at wild tera pokemon, it's dolliv, olive pokemon just standing there in middle of town at 10 feet to them.

Mayor toadie: "it's wild tera pokemon are here at wartwood

Mayor toadie: "it's wild tera pokemon are here at wartwood."

Lavender: "the what?"

Tera shards rose up from the ground with dolliv for a second and broke apart into pieces to reveal Terastallize dolliv with fire crown on her head.

Lavender: "I didn't see that coming

Lavender: "I didn't see that coming."

A portal show up at right side of barking begin open up to reveal main lobby with 27 yrs niccolo bruse got blonde goatee wearing section 23 jumpsuit with light blue details and dawn ceries exit the portal running toward them when portal closed after that.

Mayor toadie: "hey guys just in time."

Lavender: "wow, it's the legendary heroes of universes."

Niccolo: "you guys got wild tera paldean dolliv in amphibia here for first time, huh."

Dawn: "I'm gonna catch it after defeat it two times."

Niccolo: "of course ma'am, let's battle it."

Toadie/dawn: "right."

Toadie: "okay bagon use headbutt on dolliv."

He running straight to her with his head down going to deliver a headbutt but she got a surprise for him as fire ember from her mouth.

Toadie: "quick, Dodge it."

He dodged the attack to the right for a second and back on the middle to deliver a headbutt on her with little light damage that surprise everyone in town when niccolo begin to glow green aura inside of him, "super fist of cooking!" three basketball size meatballs appear in front of them that surprise Sadie Crocker and Felicia sundew when niccolo finished his sentence,"meatballs barrage!" Three of them straight to her at once delivered critical heavy damage when it shattered back to normal becoming dizzy as dawn pulled out pokeball and begin throw at her, "go pokeball." The pokeball catch her to went inside and hit the ground begin to struggling for few minutes and stop with pokeball lock it.

Dawn: "alright I got a paldean pokemon."

Niccolo: "way to go admiral ceries."

Polly planter walk up to dawn with capture pokeball in her hands as she grabbed the pokeball from her polite and said, "thank you kid."

Polly: "anytime."

Niccolo: "let bring dolliv to pokemon center at shiganshina city to get healed."

Dawn: "good idea."

A same portal open up again at right side of bakery to reveal section 23 main lobby with captain arlelt tygra, section commander Erwin smith come out toward them as captain said to her with gladly, "congratulations Admiral ceries, you got wild tera pokemon."

Dawn: "thanks you sir and how's the assembly been at chs."

Tygra: "great, there 15 students want to join his section after the assembly. Hehe."

Sadie Crocker: "(whistle)."

Niccolo: "not bad at all, captain."

Dawn: "fresh meat coming to section 23 during after school."

At Louise and mikasa house in trost district, wall rose, inside the bedroom with Louise look herself at huge mirror wearing pink tank top with a round collar, light demin shorts, dark brown belt with large elliptic sliver belt got pokeball attachment right belt loop, and sneakers.

Louise: "(thought) I look hot in this outfit travel to canterlot city, I take a selfie and send it to my mik mik."

She pulled out her rotom phone from her pocket begin taking selfie of herself in front of the mirror and send it to mikasa at Marley.

Mikasa exit her room to hallway was about climbing downstairs to the living room with her aunt for taking a stroll through the town until her "bing" Sound from her rotom phone from her pocket and she grabbed it quick to see text message from her girlfriend back at paradis island so she hold text message and swipe up to reveal text message from Louise cause her eyes went wide to see her girlfriend wearing new clothes inside their bedroom and got sly expression on her face.

Mikasa: "(thought) I'm gonna bang her so hard when we get back soon."

[New chapter is out for today]