debut of phoenixkazemon

Wall maria at 12:30 pm

10 miles away from wall maria there scizor sitting in the grass staring at blue sky until a tiny orb of gigantamax rose up from the grass went inside of scizor right claw and he begin to glow gigantamax aura inside of him when shoot up gigantamax beam in the sky into purple sky for a moment until beam faded make scizor become bigger turned into gigantamax scizor.

Scizor: "SCCCCIIIZOOOOR!"

His echo through wall rose that everyone hear it from inside and outside of the walls, on top of the wall with several scouts, two Marleyan volunteer, and sunset shimmer in shock of horror to see flying gigantamax scizor heading towards them in 10 minutes.

Scout #1: "it's gigantamax Pokemon."

Marleyan volunteer #1: "so that gigantamax Pokemon you guys talking about huh."

Sunset: "yup, don't worry we handle them before with our friends with fusion of DNA Digivolve with good Digimon."

"That's right sunset."

They turned theirs head to left see kazemon standing there with a smile on her face and hand on right hip and sunsets sly grin on her face, "it's DNA Digivolve time, kazemon!"

Kazemon: "you got it."

A huge red circle appeared above them in 13 feet when sunset shimmer and kazemon begin to glow red & pink aura inside of them that shocked two Marleyan volunteers.

Sunset: "sunset shimmer!"

Kazemon: "kazemon!"

They flew up in the sky toward red circle with doing twirly each other and said at once, "DNA Digivolve to...." They went through red circle begin to glow red bright for a second and bright faded away to reveal kazemon with red and yellow long hair, still pale skin, and four red stripes on her face. It wears metallic red body armor with top short black jumpsuit and bottom jumpsuit. A high-leather porch hanging around over right shoulder, and large, red boots with razor sharp talons attached in front of the boots. Flaming Phoenix wings attached, green boarders at the top, orange and red circles, and yellow knee pads with four orange diagonal marks coming out of it. It wears metallic red  armsband under metallic gauntlets. Golden red and orange shoulder pads. A visor shape look a phoniex beak to reveal the eyes same color as sunset shimmer with a final pair of phoniex wings attached. She begin to speak with the voice of sunset shimmer & kazemon same time, "phoniexkazemon!"

Marleyan volunteer #1: "no way, she and that kazemon transform into one creature."

Scout #1: "yup, that why it called DNA Digivolve."

She flying straight toward gigantamax Pokemon with superhuman speed for a second and stop in front of gigantamax scizor at 4 feet away as she begin calling out a new move when a fire ball appeared in both palms, "phoniexfireball barrage!" She fire barrage of phoniexfireball straight to gigantamax scizor with critical damage to cause gigantamax scizor begin scream of pain.

Scout #2: "hahaha take that you gigantamax bastards, don't mess with the scouts/serect agents."

On cue hey digimon theme song by Paul Gordon

Paul Gordon: "🎵 hey digimon, hey digimon monster to boys and girls. 🎵 hey digimon, hey digimon champions of the digital World."

Gigantamax scizor counter attack phoneixkazemon with bullet punch but she dodged that and back counter attack begin called out next move, "phoneix ember seed!" She open her mouth to fire ember like seed straight to gigantamax scizor right side of cheek to cause heavy damage.

Paul Gordon: "🎵 hey digimon, hey digimon the ultimate friends to boys and girls."

Phoneixkazemon: "this is the end for you, big guy."

She made a fist with golden red & orange aura inside and look at gigantamax scizor with cold stare, "hand of phoniex!" She strike the gigantamax scizor with a beam shape like a phoniex straight to the chest and give massive hit with heavily damaged to cause gigantamax beam come out on top of scizor to sky while he shrinking down.

Scout #1: "hahaha it's over, she did it."

Scout #2: "yeah."

Paul Gordon: "🎵 hey digimon, hey digimon. Champions of digital World.

Music over when the sky return into normal including scizor too flying toward her with a smile.

Phoniexkazenon: " I'm glad you alright buddy, let's heads back to the wall with the others.

Scizor: "scizor, scizor."

Both of them flying back toward the wall with the others quick until Petra and sarah show up on top of wall with them using web slinging to see new transformation of sunset shimmer and kazemon combined along with scizor when they landed on top of the wall.

Petra: "congratulations ummm."

Phoneixkazemon: "phoneixkazemon."

Petra: "great name."

Phoneixkazemon: "thank you Mrs. Ackerman."

Sarah look at her mother with a smile, "hey mom, I can hangout with Lily pad & peach fuzz at the mall from their world on Friday night for girl time, pretty please." Petra said to her with kindness, "of course honey but you ask your father first but he always protective sometimes."

Phoneixkazemon: "that's true."

Scout #1: "yup."

Sarah: "yes mom."

Japony, tokoyo at 3:40 pm

Inside the laboratory underneath the whole building with a lot scientific tubes behind the behind walls to the right got cables contacted to monitors, tables with science tubes and supplies on it standing there in middle of the table at left side of the wall there several engineers and scienceists working together.

"Alright I'm here."

One of sciencesits turned turned of surprise to see gecko kuro, baron mando, and piledriver exit the elevator walk toward him and begin to speak, "we're done building him, my boss." Gecko kuro replied back to him with evil grin, "really let us see him." They following him to the experiment table with got someone inside white cover until he pulled off the cover reveal original floch Forester still wearing scout regiment black attire but different, he got half mecha parts with red visor eye is light circuits are green jade, cybernetic whole chin connected right side of throat, his whole arms is cybernetic, and his hand is robotic hand with razor sharp claws.

Scientist: "say hello to fl-1,000. He's half human and half cyborg hybrid. He installed with camouflage and teleport settings in middle of shoulder with tiny red button underneath the settings."

Gecko: "welcome back from the dead, Mr. Forester."

He look at baron mando with polite smile, "thank you to pick him up just in time before the rumbling crushing the buildings with time travel magic." He bow his head and said, "anytime my boss." Fl-1,000 begin wake up with his left eye open to staring at celling and lean up to look everyone in the laboratory with confused, "where am i?" Gecko walk up to him and place his hand on right shoulder, "relax son, you  in laboratory underneath my corp building in japony, Tokyo and my scientists built you into half human and half cyborg hybrid installed with waterproof and fireproof. You want revenge on mikasa Ackerman, the husband of jean Ackerman, serect agent of section 17 did that you." Fl-1,000 
Clutch his razor sharp claws in anger at mikasa Ackerman and said to him with vengeance, "yes I want revenge on her what she did to me."

Gecko: "excellent, welcome to tatus empire. We taking over the worlds with armies of battle drones."

Fl-1,000 evil smile, "thank you Mr. Kuro."

[New chapter is out for today]