meet the colonel

Pokemon universe 3 (admire to kill edition) April 23th during Saturday morning at 10:25 am in rinshin city pokemon center with may maple exit the building for a moment and stop to see two people standing behind armored inkas, ymir look at her with stern expression and said, "your may maple." She becomes confused about that girl know her name lately so she played along and said, "yes I am."

Ymir: "good, our boss send us to take you at vice City universe to meet the colonel in person."

May: "thanks."

Ymir open right passenger door for her begin enter inkas to sit down on black leather cushion seat as ymir closed the door and went front passenger door begin open it halfway to enter the front seat for a second and closed it after that, they buckled up as Henry started up the engine and switch parked into driving, he drive away from pokemon center to the road as ymir open up car glove apartment to grabbing pair of black gloves with neon lines on it quick and tossed from behind just landed on may laps.

May: "why you handed me pair of gloves for?"

Ymir: "that's unprinted gloves, when you wearing on and holding weapon without finger prints."

May: "thanks."

Ymir: "anytime."

Then all of sudden, an orange medium size portal in middle of the road begin open up to reveal docked in ocean Beach, vice city of 1980 on Saturday April 1st that surprise may when they went through to docked for a second and portal closed after that and shocked everyone in the cars.

Henry parked the vehicle left next to open gate, then may unbuckle herself to place her gloves on the middle and exit the vehicle as she went around in the front heading to dock entrance toward the yacht.

Henry look at ymir looking at her rotom phone and said, "how's the date with Historia at sushi restaurant last night, ymir." She replied back to him with happiness, "great, kid, best date ever I had, in 2 weeks I'm taking her to canterlot city opera as our 6th date, if we're not busy with everything."

Henry: "yup."

On top of yatcht with may approach colonel Cortez sitting in chair at right side of table when he saw her of surprise, "Senorita, greetings." She replied back to him with kindness, "you too colonel." She begin to sit in a chair left side of table and staring forward at colonel, "what kind of job is it you want me, colonel?"

Colonel Cortez: "I'm ashamed to admit the one of the causes of my mutual problem appears to have been the loose tongue of a man i used to trust."

May: "like who?"

Colonel Cortez: "Gonzalez, I been carried him for years, but now his incompetence reaches new reaches! It is only right that you killed Gonzalez for me."

May give murderous look on her face to killed Gonzalez for him as first job ever and said to him, "you got it colonel." He smile while give a single to a sailor holding a chainsaw in his hands and said, "he will be at his penthouse, half drunk probably." He placed the chainsaw in middle of the table and colonel said to her with sly grin on his face when it slide in front of her, "use this."

May: "aww yeah."

[New chapter is out for today]