travel to maretime bay

Sasha inside parked open up x-wing in middle of trost district scout regiment HQ courtyard because she travel to maretime in mlp universe 3.

Captain levi: "safe travel braus."

Sarah: "have fun over there, sasha."

Eren: "be careful sasha."

Professor waltz: "take care my dear."

She put her x-wing pilot helmet on to strap in and look down a them with a smile, "I will and thanks for rotom phone, professor." He replied back to her with kindness, "no problem my dear." She noticed nicoolo with sad look on his face while looking down at the floor about her leaving to maretime bay for Jedi training in 3 weeks and said to him with kindness, "hey nicoolo." He looked up at her to see a smile on her face and said, "don't be sad, I'll be back soon to eat your food."  He smile at her for to be back here soon enjoy his food when Sasha said to astromech droid name R9-Y9 on droid port, "r9, fired up the power coveraters." R9 beep and fired up the power coveraters and the engines started to run as she press the button make canopy closed when begin taking off to the sky above HQ in 20 feet and press another button to make x-foils wings pop out and suddenly a portal show up in front of x-wing at 7 feet begin opening up to reveal Zephyr heights begin flying through the portal to the city for a second and portal closed after that.

Sasha amazed to see huge cities above the clouds inhabitants by Pegasuses flying around or walked in cloudy sidewalk and said to her droid, "pretty amazing city that I ever saw right buddy." R9 beep happily to her until male Pegasus flying up right next to her at right side of x-wing in 7 feet who confused look on his face to see strange creature inside the flying ship and she give friendly wave at him for a second and flip the switch make x-wing goes light speed that surprise two construction workers Pegasuses.

Male Pegasuse #1: "huh, neat."

Mlp universe two

Maretime bay, equestria at 10:15 am on Tuesday may 12th

Officer hitch wondering through town with Izzy moonbow and zipp storm doing friendship routine if somepony need some help, for a moment until fletching appear of nowhere to flew towards and landed on top of hitch head

Hitch: "hi little guy."

Fletching: "fletching, fletch."

Zipp: "what kind of bird who making that strange noise."

Izzy: "I like it."

X-wing come out from light-speeed arrived at maretime bay  got shocked from the trio to see flying metal object towards crystal brighthouse.

Zipp: "let's check it out then."

Izzy: "of course."

Parked x-wing already landed right next lighthouse in right side at 7 feet when she open up the hatch and unbuckle herself to climb down on the ladder to the grass including r9 too when rolling right next to her who take off her helmet.

Sasha: "this place is amazing, buddy."

R4 beep response to Sasha

"Hey, you came."

Both of them turn left to see sunny starscout and pip petals walk up to her with a smiles as starscout said with kindness, "you must be Sasha braus that master qui-gon jinn told me about. Correct."

Sasha: "yes I am."

Sunny: "great, welcome to maretime bay."

Sasha: "thanks."

"Yo Sunny."

They spotted sunny rest of her friends show up at the lighthouse becomes scared to see strange creature and Robotic thing until sunny step in and said to them with calm, "relax guys, this is Sasha braus from 2nd universe what master qui-gon told me about it." They become relax after that and Sasha noticed fletching on top of hitch head.

Sasha: "you got tiny pokemon, fletching huh."

Hitch: "poke-what?"

Sasha: "creatures with magical powers from world of pokemon, they been show up to our universes to stay or visit."

Zipp: "cool."

Four ghostly figures then appear to revealed yoda, obi wan, Luke Skywalker, and qui-gon at left side of lighthouse.

Luke: "so you came."

Sasha: "yes. Just as Qui-gon said I should to train become a Jedi."

Yoda: "good, but first you should the explore town for a while before training start, hmmm."

Luke: "yeah, look around the town kiddo."

Sasha: "sure, you like that buddy."

R9 beep response in kindness to agree with Sasha.

Marley, libero in aot universe 4 at 11:32 am on Monday

Commander magath in his office doing paperwork on his desk while being accompanied by two marleyan general sitting in the couch reading book until he stop working and said to unknown person, "did Sasha braus made it to maretime bay, master Anakin Skywalker." He look up to see Anakin Skywalker in front of his desk at 3 feet.

Anakin: "yes she made it and explore the town for a while before training start."

Marleyan general #1: "wonderful idea my dear boy. Explore the town for a while."

Marleyan general #2: "yup, I hope new types of pokemon from paldea region will be appear at maretime bay very soon."

Anakin: "they will, sir."

Commander magath: "good, she'll train to become karina Braun Jedi padawan in 3 weeks."

[New chapter is out for today]