hanging out with an apple

Sweet apple arces at 9:58 am

Unknown pink Chevrolet Corvette come up in apple family driveway for a moment and parked in front of garbage by unknown person who driving it

It turn off the engine including car lights when driver door open forward wide for a person come out reveal 17 yrs old diamond tiara wearing light blue shirt, jeans shorts, short white socks inside sneakers, bead necklace around left wrist, and go...

It turn off the engine including car lights when driver door open forward wide for a person come out reveal 17 yrs old diamond tiara wearing light blue shirt, jeans shorts, short white socks inside sneakers, bead necklace around left wrist, and got her signature tiara on top her head as she closed the door and walk on the path climb on the stairs to front porch, she in front of the door and begin knocking it twice softly and stop to hear someone approach the door to unlock it and open it really wide backward to reveal apple bloom wearing sleeveless red fennel shirt in a first knot to expose slim body, Daisy duke shorts, and got her signature bow on her head, she became happy to see her rich girlfriend to hanging out with her for a while.

Apple bloom: "howdy dia."

Diamond tiara: "you too my sweet apple."

She let diamond tiara enter the house toward the living room while apple bloom closed the door with her foot and locked it after that, she entered the living room to sit down in couch right next to diamond who watching tv and she said to her with kindness, "so are you excited going to be rookie serect agents at section 17 during after school on Monday." Diamond said, "you know it beautiful, oh by the way where your family at anyway."

Apple bloom: "they at canterlot city farmer market for a while to pick up Mrs. Ackerman at attack on Titan universe 2 at 11:08 am."

Diamond tiara: "that's cool, boy, I'm excited about we're having bon fire at the beach with our friends on Saturday night before going back to school."

Apple bloom: "eeyup."

She couldn't stare at her girlfriend e-cup breasts inside of flannel shirt when she looked up at her with loveable expression on her face and said, "this is your go back to school present, dia." She smile as she take her shoes off  when apple bloom getting up on the couch for her laydown flat and begin staring at apple bloom begin untied flannel shirt quick and taking off to let her breasts bouncy free from their prison to drop flannel shirt to the floor and she climb on top of diamond tiara when get stand up in all fours with her breasts hanging above diamond tiara, she cupped on right breast begin sucking and use hand to grop another one to hear moan of pleasure from apple bloom with erotic expression on her face getting milk like a cow and groping by diamond tiara in same time since her breasts produce milk since 6 weeks ago to be part as teenager girl until diamond pinch and twist the nipple make apple bloom moan of pleasure.

Apple bloom: "ooh, agh, diamond tiara."

She feel something inside her breasts when diamond latch off the nipple begin groping on both breasts really hard to hear moan of pleasure from apple bloom and scream spray milk shoot up really fast to hit the floor for a moment and stop when she collapse on top of diamond with heavy breathing and sweats pouring down.

Apple bloom: "that's...was...amazing."

Diamond: "yup, let clean up the milk from the floor with paper towels."

Apple bloom: "sure, but let me rest first."

Diamond: "sure babe."

They then continued watching TV with diamond tiara put her hands around back to snuggle up with apple bloom.

Canterlot high in human realm om equestria girls/mlp universe two at 9:56 am with rainbow blitz at his locker getting something for 2nd block being accompanied by male applejack until someone called his name in front of his locker at 3 feet, "hey rainbow blitz!" He closed the door to reveal flare warden and her bandmates got smile on his face, "what's up flare."

Flare: "nothing much, listen, you come to my house garage for watch us practice during after school."

Rainbow blitz: "of course, besides I got no football practice today."

"Pancham!"

They turned their heads to left and look down to see playful pokemon, male pancham staring at them holding a rolled up letter in his paw as rainbow blitz pull out his pokedex to scan him for a second and image pop out.

Male computer voice: "pancham, playful pokemon, fighting type; it's chooses a pangoro as it's master and then imitate it master's actions

Male computer voice: "pancham, playful pokemon, fighting type; it's chooses a pangoro as it's master and then imitate it master's actions. This is how it learns to battle and hunt for prey."

He handed rolled up letter to flare warden and said, "this is for me, little buddy." He nodded his head when she grabbed the letter from his paw gently and she rolled up the letter it's from Vice principal artemis and begin reading it.

"You and rainbow blitz come to my office during lunch break, quick."

From: "vice principal artemis."

Rainbow blitz: "why vice principal artemis need us lately?"

Flare: "I don't know, probably with boxes with supplies inside."

Melody drumline: "you're right flare."

Male computer voice: "pancham just added on your pokedex list number 3."

Rosewood: "huh, neat."

[New chapter is out for today]