principal artemis surprise

Canterlot city at 11:07 am

Sootaloo just arrived tattoo parlor along with sweetie belle in the back to hold on and parked her motorcycle small parking lot right next tattoo parlor, she turned off the engine and put safety bar then both of them got off the motorcycle.

Scootaloo wearing gray shirt with Harley Davidson logo in the middle, Jean shorts with red leather belt around the belt loop, short white socks inside of sneakers. Got icon blue helmet inside of her head.

Sweetie belle wearing blue short overrall with red velvet shirt midriff, sneakers, and small brown leather. pocket around her neck to the left. Got icon pink helmet inside of her head.

Both of them take their helmet off to reveal their faces with a smile, they begin walking in the sidewalk toward tattoo parlor for a second and they entered inside tattoo parlor to see Ted ink is very muscleur 43 yrs old man with mango orangish skin, Golden Hazel flattop, purple amethyst eyes. Wearing black sleeveless shirt to expose his arms with several tattoo on right side, pants, and shoes. He's at behind the counter is surprise see scootaloo and sweetie belle entered tattoo parlor.

Ted: "so your scootaloo what rarity dash talking about that on the phone you want dragon tattoo on your back."

Scootaloo: "yes sir. How much I owe you."

Ted: "it's on the house for Mrs. Dash replacement superhero, the white ninja."

Scootaloo: "cool, thanks."

Ted: "anytime."

He pulled out tattoo book from inside the counter and place it on middle of the counter, she open the book begin the flipping pages for a second and stop at dragon tattoo section to find type of dragon tattoo for her and noticed a type of dragon that she like it and point her finger to show Ted ink.

Ted ink: "great choice, kid

Ted ink: "great choice, kid."

She placed her helmet on the chair right next to sweetie belle who already sitting down in a chair who give thumb up to her when following Ted to the parlor.

Trost district scout HQ courtyard with petra wearing light blue blouse, skinny jeans, black boot with short heels, two diamond earrings on both ears, and pocketbook around her neck, she turned around at sarah, Levi, Yelena, lemon zest, eren Yeager, mikasa Ackerman, marleyan volunteer, and Nile dawk with a smile.

Petra: "I'll be back later."

Sarah: "sounds good mom."

Levi: "be safe dear, you got your cell phone with you."

Petra: "yes honey."

A green medium size portal open up behind the wall in front of the them at 10 feet to reveal open road of canterlot city with Green pickup truck with big Mac on the wheel went through to courtyard toward them for a second and stop as the portal closed after that, big Mac turn off the engine and open the driver side door to get out with winona xit the driver side running toward eren Yeager to give leap over him cause him fall down on the ground so she can licking him all over.