vs liberio muggy forest axe titan part 1

Middle of Marley military HQ courtyard, there's parked laat gunship that's surprised several soldiers and one general

Inside of main hold with Gasser holding basket with two loaf of bread, tomato, and lettuce, Viligante, Dawn ceries, Connie Springer, and professor ocellus

Dawn: "pretty neat, we called it low attitude assault transport or laat for short. It give air to air support for our agents transport anywhere. It has 3 antipersonnel turrets, 4 composite beam pinpoint laser turrets, 8 light air-to-air rockets, and mass-driver missile launchers."

Marley soldier #1: "damn kid, not bad at all."

Marley general: "how many vehicles you guys built."

Gasser: "a lot but we're still building cruisers inside the garage, though."

Marley soldier #2: "neat and good luck guys, we're counting on you."

Dawn: "thanks."

Laat pilot fired up the power converters and about to lift off about the HQ at 7 yards feet away for a moment and flying towards muggy forest behind the mountain, Connie is surprised to see the whole city from inside the gunship.

Viligante: "pretty neat, huh partner."

Connie: "yeah, this is so cool."

They flying toward the mountain from couple miles away meanwhile back at town with mikasa and hange Zoe walking by and heard talking by someone about something among themselves become confused for a moment until they confront karina braun again along with Mr. Finger.

Mikasa: "what's going on here lately?"

Karina: "you remember a girl with blue hair along with another girl defeats wild tera."

Mikasa: "I remember them.

Karina: " They're back once again to battle against titan pokemon inside muggy forest behind the mountain while flying in a strange plane that I never saw before

Mikasa scared: "what! They will get killed or hurt from that titan pokemon."

Karina: "don't worry, they handle it like they did to gigantamax pokemon what pokemon professor ocellus told us."

Mikasa: "she's with them."

Karina: "yup, I heard about to find unknown herba mystica somewhere in the woods to eat it in a sandwich."

Hange: "really."

Karina: "yup."

Back with dawn and her crew inside of laat already pass the mountain arrive at muggy forest but they saw several tree getting stomped and slash by titan pokemon from the above and notice 3 sharp footprints on the ground.

Dawn: "I believe our titan pokemon is haxorus, an axe pokemon."

Gasser: "I believe so, ma'am, let's called it, liberio muggy forest axe titan."

Viligante: "great name, partner."

Laat gunship goes lower toward to open space for few seconds and land perfectly, as laat pilot said to them with kindness, "good luck against titan pokemon, guys." Three of them exit the gunship begin walking through the path of broken trees for few moments until they stop to heard powerful stomping from couple miles away to them.

Connie: "it's coming."

Haxorus aka liberio muggy forest axe titan show up in front of them at 8 feet away to give angry glares at them.

He give out powerful cry, "HAAAXORUS!" that echo through muggy forest for a second and stop, viligante said to them with surprise, "boy! That big feller is getting feisty and angry, I love it

He give out powerful cry, "HAAAXORUS!" that echo through muggy forest for a second and stop, viligante said to them with surprise, "boy! That big feller is getting feisty and angry, I love it." Both dawn and Gasser begin to glow aura inside of them and flying toward it.

Dawn: "super fist of blabs-a-lot: razor leafs hurricane."

Gasser: "gas grenade."

Combined razor leafs hurricane and gas grenade cause axe titan little bit critical damage that's surprised Connie until titan become mad to deliver them with dragon claw but they dodged it just in time, then dawn leap toward axe with kung fu moves.

"Monkey fist!"

"Stubborn stantler kick!"

"Mantis boxing style!"

"Clancher claw!"

That surprise Connie until axe titan hp is below 10 begin retreat to the left of side of forest toward another herba mystica location.

Viligante: "let's fellow that big steer."

Connie and professor ocellus exit the gunship begin joining them through destroyed forest for a few minutes until they stop to see axe titan staring at medium cave with blouder until he used dragon claw to broke into they become confused to see axe titan eating something with Golden Hazel aura for a second and turned around them at 8 feet away begin fully up that alarm.

Viligante: "oh boy, our titan pokemon become fully healed by ate something."

Connie: "bad day."

[End part 1 in this chapter.]