adran kruse idea

Adran and his group arrived back at trost district scout regiment HQ courtyard noticed to see dinky doo from the video just pacing got panicked look on her face, they decided walk up to her and adran said to her with calm, "what's wrong kid." She stop pacing and look at them with panicked look, "I can't decide to bring two pokemon come with me to paldea region." Then adran got idea for her and noticed pokballs inside attachment right belt loop inside the belt on right rib and said, "called out your pokemon so you can choose two go with you to paldea region."

Moblit: "good idea ardan."

Erwin: "not bad."

Dinky smiled: "sure.

She use her magic from her horn to grab pokeballs from her belt attachment, " Come out guys." She tossed it in the air at once to release her pokemon appeared in front of her at 6 feet.

Golem: "golem."

Hippodwon: "hippowdon."

Gloom: "gloom."

Cubone: "cubone."

Swellow: "swellow."

Blaziken: "blaziken."

Dinky: "listen guys, I will choose two of you go with you to paldea region face new gym leader iono at her hometown in 2 weeks, that's okay with you."

They begin agree with her to choose two of them going to paldea region with her to face new gym leader in 2 weeks.

Dinky: "iono is electric gym leader and has electric pokemon got weakness is ground and fire type. So I choose blaziken and golem."

Moblit: "great choose kid."

Erwin look at ardan Kruse with a pride smile on his face and place his hand on right shoulder, "that's really good idea adran to call out her pokemon to choose two pokemon go with her at paldea region." Ardan smile and said, "it's no problem at all. Glad to help, hehe." An suddenly orange portal show behind the wall at feet away to open up reveal section 23 southeast corridor with captain arlelt, 24 yrs old dawn cerise in section 23 white officer outfit with a badge on it, she got wedding ring in left ring finger, chibi Petra ral wearing pink off shoulder shirt, demin shorts, sneakers, and two different types of earrings in right ear, and pokemon professor lyra heartstring wearing lab coat only and hair into a bun, 17 yrs old starlight glimmer in section 23 jumpsuit with dark purple Line, and 18 yrs old mins Carolina in section 23 jumpsuit with light pearl line, they walk up to them when professor lyra said to her with kindness, "so my dear which two pokemon going with you to paldea region."

Dinky: "so do professor. I pick golem & blaziken go with me."

Petra: "excellent dinky, who helped you to choose 2 pokemon."

She point her hoove at adran Kruse to show everyone, "it's was adran Kruse." Captain arlelt walk up to him with a smile, "thanks for helping her out with 2 pokemon problem." Ardan replied back to him with polite, "anytime, glad to help, mr."

Armin: "Armin arlelt, the head of section 23 from my world."

Mobilt: "who's the head of sections from their world."

Dawn: "flash sentry of section 17, Webby Venderquack of section 44, Lisa Simpson of section 33, and fry Philip & turanga Leela of section 20."

Erwin: "not bad at all."

Petra: "me, the ceries's, Marco dobt, Mina Carolina, and starlight glimmer are working for section 23 and dinky Doo & her friends working for section 17."

Moblit: "say not bad at all."

Captain arlelt got a idea for ardan, moblit Berner, Erwin Smith, several scouts from trost district, and several MP from stohess district as serect agents and said to them with kindness, "you three wanna work for me along with several scouts and MP from trost and stohess district as serect agents."

Erwin: "sure."

Moblit: "of course we'll be honored."

Ardan: "that's mean Nero dahl join section 23 too because he always there for me."

Captain arlelt: "him too."

Ardan: "yes."

Moblit: "Zoe hange is stoked to join section 23 with us and to see new strange technology that we never seen before."

Dawn: "bring her to section 23 tomorrow at 11:32 am show around and huge garage with new vehicles getting built."

Moblit: "sounds good kid."

[New chapter is out for tonight]