1st jedi training: marksman-h combat

Sasha standing behind the brighthouse entrance having staring down at floating marksman-h combat in front of her at 5 feet when yoda snap with his finger to poof out lightsaber in Sasha right palm that surprise Sasha as she pressed the red button to active blue beam come out.

Obi wan: "this is lightsaber a weapon of the Jedi."

Izzy: "oooh."

Then suddenly farigiraf along with male deerling in Autumn form, paldean wooper, buttefree, beedrill, alolan exeggutor, ninjask, and ivysaur how up at brighthouse went left side begun sitting down along with sunny and the rest

Luke smile: "our pokemon friends want to watch Sasha 1st training, haha."

Obi wan: "yup."

Marksman begin to move went right and left at Sasha getting ready for the blast in a second when it fire light blaster straight to Sasha really fast but she reflect the blast that everyone surprise but when marksman fire another one really first and yet she reflect.

Paldean wooper: "upa."

Ninjask: "ninjask, nin."

Izzy: "way to go Sasha."

Marksman begin fire triple straight to her fast quick and reflect just in time that speechless from everyone to show that.

Yoda: "reflect the blast you did, hmm. So you can reflect with a helmet you must."

He made snap with his fingers to poof out a Jedi training helmet appear inside of her head who become confused can't see anything when the blast coming.

Sasha: "I can't see anything when the blaster coming."

Luke: "you better get use it, kiddo like me."

Obi-wan: "you can't see it but feel the movement, young one."

Sasha: "okay than."

Pipp: "you can do it sash."

Marksman begin up and down little bit fast begin fire blast went super fast straight to Sasha until she reflect quick that surprise sunny and the others.

Sunny: "no way! She reflect it so fast while wearing a helmet."

Zipp: "dang."

Qui-gon: "(thought) she is one in the force."

They then continue watching her training with marksman- combat at the brighthouse.

Pokemon universe 3

Petalburg city, hoenn on Tuesday April 25th at 4:30 pm

Maple residence

Inside the living room with may sitting in the couch along with her boyfriend drew shu watching TV together, he look down may e-cup breasts inside red tank top for a second and look back at TV without may noticed.

Drew: "so babe, your friend of your from sinnoh region coming here to fix your dress to fit your big breasts for lillycove city pokemon contest in 8 months."

She blushed at her boyfriend about dawn coming tomorrow to fix her dress to fit her breasts until her rotom phone begin to ring on nightstand right next to her so she grab her phone see colonel Cortez number so she answered it and place it on right ear.

May: "holá colonel Cortez."

Drew: "(thought) who?"

Colonel Cortez: "seniorita, I got another job for you on next Tuesday noon at 1:30 pm."

May: "sound great colonel."

Colonel Cortez: "see ya my friend."

May: "you too colonel."

Both of them hang up with may snuggle up with drew who played along she talking with solidad on the phone instead.

Canterlot city on Tuesday August 14th at 2:15 pm

Captain sentry office

Flash sitting in his desk got Zeke uva uniform on the hanger at right side of the room along with pokebelt with 8 pokeballs including rotom phone on the desk right side except for Zeke uva hat because the head of engineering in weapons and gadgets room, bright idea had it on his hand.

Captain sentry: "you can build this uva hat into gadget hat until Friday."

Bright idea: "of course captain, when Zeke getting first paldean starter."

Captain sentry: "Saturday noon at 11:02 am at cascarrafa city, zeke doing little bit of shopping with his mother and on Monday morning at 7:16 am as he battle against nemona back of her place in poco path then after that she helped him to capture wild pokemon before heading to academy who take him there."

Bright idea: "good idea captain, what happened if pokemon show up here if he see."

Captain sentry: "no problem with me. And I give them service droid as home warming gift to clean their two stories home with little bit garden in left side of the house and wooden backporch in the back in 2 miles from town at left side.

Bright idea: "great, anyway when the students from Royal woods middle school begin training."

Captain sentry: "next Monday afternoon."

Bright idea: "good."

[New chapter is out for today]