vs tera toedscruel

South park universe 1 in 2d animation at 2:40 pm, backyard of South Park elementary school with several students playing in the playground during rescess being watched by Mr. Mackey and pc principle until they noticed shiny creature in middle of basketball field.

Pc principle: "what the hell is that bro?"

Mr. Mackey: "I don't know PC principle, kay."

A tera shard rose up from the ground with toedscruel inside to absorb for few seconds and broke into pieces to reveal  terastal toedscruel with grass tera crown on his head begins power up that shocked from everyone in the playground.

Stan: "dude!"

A orange portal show up right next to mr. Mackey and pc principle at 6 feet when they turned right to see portal open up reveal section 23 main lobby with Louise, she wears a dark orange headband, sleeveless Belly-revealing red tank top, dark blue demin shorts, and sneakers when exit the portal with tygra & groot to see tera toedscruel at basketball court, when tygra look at Mr. Mackey and pc principle, "don't worry we handle this one." Louise pulled out her rotom phone from her pocket to scan toedscruel for few seconds and pop out the information about it.

Female computer voice: "toedscruel, woodear pokemon, ground/grass type, and evolve form of toedscool; these pokemon gather into the groups and form colonies deep within forests. They absolutely hate it when strangers approached it."

Mr. Mackey: "yikes."

She pulled out pokeball and toss it in the air, "go the great tusk!" It released the great tusk from the pokeball appear in the snow surface behind at them in 5 feet away that shocked everyone.

Clyde: "holy crap that elephant creature look huge."

Token: "you said it dude."

Kyle: "whoa!"

Louise: "use hyper beam!"

Great tusk open it mouth to fire hyper beam toward terastal toedscruel when he shoot bullet seed toward the hyper beam but no affective toward him with critical heavy damage to cause glass shattered make toedscruel return to normal become dizzy as she pulled pokeball and threw toward toedscruel begin captured while floating in mid-air and went inside as pokeball landed on the snow perfect when toedscruel begin to struggle trying to get out for a minute until pokeball locked it with toedscruel.

Louise: "alright, I caught wild tera toedscruel."

Kyle: "way to go."

Wendy walk up to her with capture pokeball in one hand as she grabbed it from her hand polite and said, "thanks kiddo."

Wendy: "you're welcome ma'am."

When snake eyes, tygra, Mr. Mackey, and pc principle see Louise return the great tusk back inside the pokeball until they heard a voice right next to them, "hello there." They turned right to see rayman & jesscia with a smile as tygra said to them with polite, "what you two want."

Jessica: "we want to join section 23 of course."

Tygra: "welcome to the team, guys."

Rayman: "thanks. I heard we having new types of pokemon from paldea region, correct."

Tygra: "yes sir, ymir & her group heading over there tomorrow mid-morning to talk with professor about paldea region."

Jessica: "neat."

[New chapter is out for tonight, here's the picture of Rayman and Jessica.]

]