explore the town

Sasha and r9 are stoked to see maretime bay is very beautiful while walking at right side along with sunny and her friends.

Sasha: "your hometown is great and beautiful, sunny."

Sunny: "thanks Sasha, glad you two like it. Anyway how's your friends from equestria in original universe."

Sasha: "princess twilight and her wife really busy at canterlot as rulers of equestria for princess celestia and princess Luna replacement, her daughter is at school for gifted unicorn, and their friends still staying at ponyville as professors at school of friendship."

Hitch: "yikes, they're really busy sometimes."

Sasha: "yeah, students from school of friendships choice kind of sections they choosing."

Sunny: "oh yeah, obi wan told me about in 3 weeks ago, your friends with them, right."

Sasha: "yup, we're like family and stick together all the time."

Izzy: "like us."

Zipp: "that's true."

"Gible!"

They stop walking to see male land shark pokemon in front of them at 5 feet make toots, sweets, and trio of earth ponies until Sasha pulled out her rotom phone quick to scan gible for a second and information about him pop out.

Female computer voice: "gible, land shark pokemon, dragon/ground type; its nests in horizontal holes warned by geothermal heat. Foes who get too loose can except to be pounced on and bitten.

Zipp: " Little dude look awesome."

Gible: "gible, gible."

Sunny: "that's mean they're here from pokemon universe, it's incredible."

Sasha: "yup. Just in time."

They continue walking through the town while being accompanied by gible leap into hitch on his back to sit down that surprise Sasha.

Sasha: "wow hitch, the animals like you including pokemon too."

Hitch: "yeah, I'm like fluttershy from her original universe."

Sasha: "that's true, she married to breezlemon breeze and adopted parents of nyx after all."

Sunny: "it's so sweet, she dating him  during oni mask hunting ever since."

Sasha: "yup."

Hitch noticed his grandma walked in the sidewalk towards them along with female chimp pokemon, grookey  right next to her and hitch said to her with kindness, "hi grandma." She smile to her grandson as they walk up to her and she said, "hello there, sweetie." Then hitch introducing grandma figgy to Sasha braus and her droid companion, "grandma, this is Sasha braus and r9-Y9 from attack on titan universe 2, she's here for Jedi training in 3 weeks."

Grandma figgy: "very nice to meet you deary."

Sasha: "you too, ma'am and I see you got pokemon companion with you."

Grandma figgy: "yup, she keep me company at my house."

Grookey: "grookey."

She begins to scan her for a second and information pop out about her with female computer voice again, "grookey, chimp pokemon, grass type; when it uses its special stick to strike up a beat, the sound waves produced carry revitalizing energy to the plants and flowers in the area."

Zipp: "that's kinda cool."

Sasha: "well it's time to head back at crystal brighthouse for 1st day of Jedi training."

Sunny: "me, zipp, pipp, and Izzy go with  you while hitch doing work at his office."

Grandma figgy: "very nice meet you dearie."

Sasha: "you too."

Mesagoza city, paldea region in pokemon original universe at 11:00 am.

Uva academy

Inside the director office with the director of ova academy himself clavell at his desk along with jacq and tyme who handed him paperwork for a moment until he noticed someone in the room with them and said, "greetings my friends, I'm excepting yo...

Inside the director office with the director of ova academy himself clavell at his desk along with jacq and tyme who handed him paperwork for a moment until he noticed someone in the room with them and said, "greetings my friends, I'm excepting you three came here to talk with me, right" He look up to see captain flash sentry, mighty Thor 2.0, and happy hogan.

Captain sentry: "correct, we want to talk about grisha yaeger 6 yrs old son Zeke enrolled your academy."

[New chapter is out for today]