vs tera pachirsu

Liberio at 9:30 am in the morning with mikasa and Connie arrived at the gate with two guards for going to the market until they noticed same pachirus that shock mikasa at the market since 2 days ago while standing inside the gate at 8 feet.

Mikasa: "there are you little punk, it's payback time."

She was walked toward pachirus to give a lesson but she stopped with a hand of Connie when look at him with curious expression on his face, "it just me or pachirus is glowing like a diamond for no reason." They begin noticed pachirus begin glowing like a diamond, one of gate guard said to him with little bit shocking, "you're right kid, that little guy is glowing, but why?" An suddenly holographic ghost tera symbol appear above him just inside of him begin to glow when square crystal shards rose up inside of him for a second and the crystal broke into pieces to reveal pachirus with ghost tera crown on top of his head.

Pachirus just powered up with tera power that shock of horror from them, when pachirus fire a shadow ball at them but they dodged that just in time from shadow ball, they begin walking backward to see tera pachirus walking towards them

Guard #1: "what a weird Sunday morning that we had right now."

Connie: "you telling me."

"Hey crystal punk."

They turned around to see dawn cerise and chibi Petra ral make little bit shock from mikasa and connie a bit when they just appeared nowhere with icy glares at tera pachirus, when they walking pass them for a few seconds and stop in 4 feet away behind them.

Guard #1: "get out of there, you two."

Petra: "don't worry old man, we handle this one."

Dawn: "yup."

She pulled out pokeball and toss it in the air while shouting out, "go boltund, spotlight." It released boltund to the ground behind petra in 2 feet that surprise mikasa.

Petra: "go boltund, use thunderbolt."

He fire thunderbolt toward to hit tera pachirus with little bit medium critical damage to hear cheering by several people behind them for her.

Male citizen #1: "good job kid, keep it up."

Dawn begin to glow golden aura inside of her that speechless from two guards, mikasa, and Connie until she flying toward it, "super fist of blabs-a-lot: rolling thunder of Luxembourg." She slashed tera pachirus chest with a single strike from her hand to cause shield shatters make pachirus return in normal and started running away in fear from them in the alley when dawn and petra heard clapped and cheering from the the crowd when they turned around to see mikasa, two guards, and Connie approach them with a smiles.

Connie: "we don't know you two are but thanks for saving us from glowing pachirus."

Dawn: "no problem but why wild pachirus begin glowing like a diamond for no reason."

Petra: "I don't know, but I talk with professor Ocellus on video chat."

Dawn: "good idea Petra."

She grab her rotom phone from right pocket, go to contacts to scroll down for few seconds and found professor ocellus contact, then press video chat logo and rotom phone begin fly off from Petra hand begin floating mid-air in front of them at 2 feet away, the video chat open up to reveal professor ocellus inside her lab got smile on her face and said, "greetings you two. How may i help with you two for something."

Petra: "professor ocellus, these people come across with pachirus got glowing skin like a diamond and got ghost tera thing on his head."

Professor ocellus little bit scared, "oh dear, you came across a wild tera Pokemon, it contacted with terastal phenomenon is special energy that said to seep from the ground of paldea region and other universes."

Connie: "that's mean here too."

Professor ocellus: "correct my boy, I think tera raid crystal  appeared in the ground somewhere in the woods ask we speak it absorb every Pokemon into wild tera Pokemon in another universes so keep a eyes on them."

Gate guard #1: "we will professor, I tell every marleylan soldiers at HQ to keep a eyes out for tera wild Pokemon when show up in this town."

Professor ocellus: "good idea, oh Petra, dawn. You two should tell the heads of section about it."

Petra: "we will professor."

She end video chat with them for rotom phone fly back down to Petra hand, when suddenly a orange portal behind the gate in few away from them to open up reveal section 23 southeast corridor for dawn, Petra, and boltund walking towards the portal to enter southeast corridor then Petra look back at everyone from outside the portal to give a friendly goodbye wave and smile on her face until the portal closed after that.

Connie: "they're really nice people that we ever meet."

Mikasa: "you said it Connie."

"Oh dear."

They turned around at woman right next to Karina braun who scare expression on her face, "tera raid crystal appeared in liberio, and that's mean the crystal appeared at continental mainland." Man said to his wife with fear look, "you don't think..uh-no, Marley soldiers over there at fort slava with gabi and her friends." They gasped of horror about tera raid crystal will might appeared in fort slava at continental mainland anytime soon, one of guards turned around at marleylan soldier with scared expression, "tell commander Theo magath at fort slava right now."

Marleylan soldier: "yes sir."

Back with gabi and falco enter the their luxury hotel room who surprise to see it's fancy living room and kitchen has best view window of prism tower from couple miles away from their hotel.

Gabi look at falco with erotic expression on her face, "let's go to our soundproof master bedroom so we can fool around

Gabi look at falco with erotic expression on her face, "let's go to our soundproof master bedroom so we can fool around." Both of them went to master bedroom with falco closed the door behind it and lock it after that, to hear giggle by Gabi inside bedroom."

[New chapter is out for today]