sarah surprise news

Inside the briefing room with Levi talking to nile dawk and Gustav for a moment until they heard both doors by someone and turned around to see Sarah Ackerman enter the briefing room toward them with a smile and said, "I pass my driving test today." The three of them is surprised about Sarah Ackerman pass her driving test with Mr. Doodle at chs parking lot and Levi said to her with pride, "I'm proud of you, honey. Now you going to earn driving licence at canterlot city dmv to take the real driving test on Monday."

Sarah: "yup, you and mom going to meet my new girlfriend tomorrow noon at 11:20 am for first time."

Levi: "I'm excited going to meet your girlfriend, sweet pea and hope she's clean freak like me."

Nile & Gustav give out small chuckle from Levi about he hope her daughter girlfriend is clean freak like him and Sarah rolled of eye of annoying from her father.

Back at Marley with mikasa and her others wondering through the town to another market from left side of Liberio and stop to across with woodbear pokemon, toedscool walking to the left side with being watched by several citizen with confused until it stop to look at them in middle of the dry road when she pulled out her rotom phone to scan it for a second and pop out information about it.

Female computer voice: "toedscool, woodbear pokemon, groun/grass type; toedscool lives in muggy forests. The flaps that fall from its body are chewy and very delicious."

Marleyan security #1 got hunger expression on his face and said, "delicious you say."

Marleyan security #2: "hehehe, yummy."

Male citizen #1: "let catch it before it running away."

Marleyan security #1: "good idea."

Three of them begin sneak up toward it very slowly until toedscool turn around become scared to see three with hunger expression on their faces and drool pouring from the mouth so he look back at the street begin to run at the speed of 30 mph that speechless from the trio.

Connie: "holy crap, the thing goes really fast with his legs."

Jean: "geeze, not for a pokemon."

Mikasa noticed karina Braun and two people who saw the saw whole thing when she walk up to them and said, "excuse me, there any muggy forests in Liberio?" She replied back to her with kindness, "yup right behind the mountain over there in 10 kilometers miles away from here. One of them marleyan soldier taking a hiking in muggy forest since seven days ago and come across strange large creature look like a elephant with a long black trunk that goes over it's head and down to its tail, as well as two long tusks. It's skin is light grey and it possesses magenta Tufts of hair as well as scales on its back. Just wondering around until it saw him from 9 feet away and was about to attack but good thing he running away from muggy forest and head back to town to tell everyone about it.

Connie pulled out Scarlet book from lady azumbatio personal shopping bag and begin flipping the pages what the woman talking about until he found it and he flip the book in front of them and said, "this is one you talking about, ma'am?"

Karina: "yes, that's the one."

He flip the book back so he read it out loud, "monsters of area zero." "As we descended further into area zero, we began to catch glimpses of mysterious Pokemon--though we wondered if these huge, ferocious beasts were indeed pokemon at all. One of team suffered a brutal blow from such a beast and was mortally wounded, forcing us to retreat for a time. This monster known as the great tusk."

Karina: "goodness, the great tusk."

Man #1: "yeah, it's good thing for that soldier just escape in time from that pokemon creature before it attack."

Woman #1: "you said it dear."

Jean: "(thought) great, we got 3 past paradox pokemon now in Marley."

Springfield elementary school on Monday morning, at Ms. Hoover class with Lisa sitting in her desk reading her book for a moment until jenny and Allison show up at her desk in front of her with a smile, Jenny said to her with kindness, "what are you reading lisa." Lisa look up at her friends with a smile and said, "just reading wonderful book thats all." She looked down at her book begin flip to next chapter to reveal a title named, "Sandy shocks: an 100,000 years old magneton." She look at right page see the a text underneath the picture of Sandy shock.

" She look at right page see the a text underneath the picture of Sandy shock

Jenny: "cool, that magneton look very cool."

Allison: "yeah."

Lisa begin to read it, "it is said to resemble to magneton that has lived for 100,000 years. There have been many sightings of Sandy shocks, where no one apparently has been able to capture it. Sandy shocks is known to be very aggressive, attacking anyone who has seen it."

Jenny: "yikes, that scary."

Allison: "you said it, but good thing there no sighting of Sandy shocks in Springfield though."

[New chapter is out for today]