ice crew reunion surprise/welcome iron valiant

Wednesday morning at 7:20 am

Canterlot high school hallway with scootaloo and her friends talking each other at her locker for a moment until.

"S'up guys, long time no see."

They stop talking to turn right at the hallway of surprise see reformed ice crew in their 20's begin approached them as scootaloo said to them with surprise, "well I'll be, who come out from prison the ice crew." Strikemaster ice blinks twice of surprise see scootaloo and her friends becoming seniors and said, "yo, scootaloo, you and your friends becoming seniors geeze."

Mc cobra: "yeah."

Sweetie Belle: "what you three been up from jackie Chan adventure universe."

Mc cobra: "me and DJ fist full  time at home shelter as volunteers doing every Saturday  and going to community college on Monday through Friday."

Strikemaster ice: "I got my old job back as pizza delivery boy  to deliver pizza to everyone just in time and going to community college too."

First base: "that's great, we're proud of you three turned up good like Cassidy and butch."

Mc cobra: "them too, huh I'm impressed for two former team rocket members turn up good too."

DJ fist: "me too."

Scootaloo and the group are speechless to hear DJ fist begin to speak for first time ever since he doesn't talk much at all as strikemaster ice said to them with little surprise, "does your brother let us to join section 17 as serect agents because we want part time if that's okay with him." Both first base and Reggie impressed about the ice crew want to join their brother section 17 as serect agents it's good idea for them, then sweetie Belle said to them with kindness, "he don't mind at all, guys." Then all of sudden a male mouse pokemon, pawmi come out of nowhere onto mc cobra right shoulder that's surprise the trio.

Strikemaster ice: "is that new type of Pokemon."

Reggie: "yup, they're coming from new region called paldea with new evolution and forms for pokemon. Including past and future paradox pokemon."

DJ fist: "for real."

Snips: "yup."

Pawmi rubbing his cheek to mc cobra right cheek lightly then sliver spoon said to him with surprise, "I think pawmi like you, mc cobra."  He patted him on top of his head gentle and said, "I keep little dude as a pet. You like that idea little homie." He nodded his head to agree with him as a pet until principle celestia and vice principal Luna show up in the hallway of surprise the ice crew.

Principle celestia: "hello you three, long time no see."

Strikemaster ice: "you too principle celestia."

Aot universe 4 at 11:00 am on Tuesday

Paradis island harbor with dhalis Zachary, Yelena, commander pyxis, Nile dawk, and niccolo  see commander Erwin and others approach them from the boat.

Dhalis: "welcome home."

Zoe hange: "thanks, we got new friend from Marley."

Iron valiant begin walk pass by them to the front right next to commander Erwin begin tilted to the right that surprise dhalis Zachary bit and said, "well I'll be, future paradox pokemon from Marley. Impressive."  Commander pryxis walk up to iron valiant who offered a handshake, "welcome to Paradis island my robotic friend." Iron valiant scan commander pryxis hand for progress.

"Progressing: Hand shake."

It begin grab on pryxis hand begin shaking gentle for a second and let go after that, the Yelena said to them with kindness, "there's any change from Marley."

Connie nervous chuckle and said, "well, we encounter 2 Tera pokemon, scream tail, and liberio muggy forest axe titan pokemon with the help from strange visitors in other universe." They pretend because they're know and Yelena said to them, "really that amazing, who's visitors names."

Connie: "there dawn cerise, gasser."

Mikasa: "professor oecllus."

Commander Erwin: "the girl look like our fallen comrade, Petra ral."

Jean: "the boy similar to marco dobt along with man named ardan Kruse."

Mikasa: "rock creature, humanoid tiger, king t'challa & his son from Wakanda place."

Onkankopon: "this flash sentry person."

Connie: "principle oak making faces of pokemon. I still have nightmares about it."

Sasha: "they got strange vehicle called laat thing."

Levi: "and a cowboy."

Yelena: "really."

Connie: "they take down that titan with super fist move thing and kung fu move that I never heard off."

Dhalis Zachary: "dear me, that dangerous but you should some rest from that."

Mikasa: "yup."

Levi: "anyway we got letter from eren since last night and I tell you guys later at briefing room."

Dhalis Zachary: "of course captain."

Female puppy pokemon named yamper walked pass them to see mikasa and the group to give friendly greet while tail wagging, "yamper, yamp." She leap into commander Erwin arms with little bit off-guard and begin licking him on right cheek.

Commander Erwin: "hello there little one."

Nicoolo: "yamper, don't bother them please girl, they go back from Marley."

Commander pryxis: "that's alright my boy."

Commander Erwin: "I don't mind at all, nicoolo. She give me a friendly lick."

Zoe hange: "you guys got pokemon creatures here too."

Yelena: "yup, since you guys at Marley in 4 years. They getting along with normal animals and people."

Jean: "neat."

Sasha walk up to nicoolo give a quick kiss in the lips and said, "you missed me, babe." Nicoolo smile happily at his girlfriend and said, "yup I miss you alot, honey." Then suddenly male yanma show up to land on mikasa top of head make her very angry and shouted, "HEY, GET OFF MY HAIR NOW!" yanma become scared to fly away from mikasa cause everyone become confused to see that.

Connie: "don't ask."

Jean: "yup."

Mikasa: "don't like animal and pokemon touching my hair except for Louise. Speaking of which, where my hot and cute girlfriend at."

Nile: "she's at trost district scout HQ courtyard with two scouts."

Mikasa smug expression on her face and said, "I'm gonna surprise her that's all."

Yelena: "that's nice."

Yamper: "yamp, yamper."

[New chapter is out for today]