Zeke new gift

Section 17 at 5:21 pm with Zeke wandering around at section 17 for a while before heading to paldea region tonight, he got pokebelt strap around inside belt loop of his uniform pants and z-wing at right wrist underneath right long sleeve, when arrived at gadgets and weapons department with several engineers working while too busy with Zeke passes by and he noticed uva cap on the table as approach it to examine.

"Amazing right."

He turned around to see bright idea approach him along with meinsheo at 6 feet and Zeke said to them with confused, "what's amazing about regular cap, sir." He give out a small chuckle and said, "isn't originally regular uva cap my dear boy, this is my invention called uva gadget cap with gadgets inside like helicopter, bubble gum, grappling hook, and binoculars when you active one of them while saying go go gadget."

Zeke: "that's cool sir."

He walk pass Zeke to table grab uva gadget cap and turned around to place the cap on zeke head and said to him with kindness, "that's a gift from me, my boy." He smile to him and said, "thank you sir." Then suddenly mienshao walk up to Zeke bit in 4 feet to give a smile on him when bright idea said to Zeke with little bit surprise, "I believe mienshao want go with you to paldea region tonight."

Zeke: "really, you wanna come with me like drilbur did too."

Mienshao: "mienshao."

Zeke: "excellent."

He pull out pokeball from his belt to capture mienshao to went inside pokeball without struggling and put back on belt attachment and bright idea said to him with kindness, "oh, she learn 6 kung fu moves from lemon zest and serena Ketchum, " It's mantis kick, spinning leafon right heel kick, cheetah leaping tree, gallade cut grass, sharpedo bites bottom feeder, and repluse the monkey."

Zeke: "that's neat."

Aot universe 3 at 6:00 pm it's almost sundown at shigashina district with ardan and his father at lake side for a moment until a orange portal show up in front of them at 5 feet that alarm his father in fear and said, "what's is that thing, son?" Ardan replied back to him with kindness, "relax father, it's just new friends from other universe." It begin open up to reveal section 17 main lobby with captain Sentry, captain arlelt, grisha, Dina, happy Hogan, and mighty thor 2.0." Both ardan and grisha gasped of surprise to see each other for first time.

Ardan: "grisha!"

Grisha: "ardan!"

They walk up to them for a second and stop to give a hug each other with joyful laugh while ardan patted him on his back twice gently for a second and let go to they look each other with a smiles."

Grisha: "how are you been my friend."

Ardan: "great, I'm station here this morning from wall Sina."

Grisha: "it's great to hear that, my friend."

Dina: "wonderful ardan."

Captain arlelt walk up to brendis with a smile and said, "you must be ardan Kruse father. You must be proud of your son to become military police at wall sina." Brendis smile proudly and said, "I'm very proud my son to become military police." Happy Hogan step in to answer brendis, "and including he's part time serect agent of section 23 too."

Grisha: "that's right captain arlelt told me about it back at captain Sentry office. We're very proud of you, my friend."

Dina: "yeah."

Ardan: "thanks, by the way where your son at anyway."

Dina: "he's explore the section 17 for a while before heading to paldea region tonight."

Ardan: "not bad."

Canterlot city neighborhood at 5:28 pm

Reggie at tootla house hanging out with tootla sitting in the couch together watching TV while her parents is out and Reggie can't resist the stare tootla d-cups inside off shoulder pink shoulder when she moved closer to her and tootla said to her with kindness, "how it go with kung fu training with Mrs. Ketchum yesterday."

Reggie: "great, we still continues lesson at the Simpsons universe 2 at the playground in elementary school at 11:00 am."

Tootla: "great, and also I got crushed on you since 10th grade that why I invite you to my house."

Reggie: "that's explain it but I don't mind at all."

She give her new girlfriend a quick kiss in the lips and she place her hand at right breast give little firm squeeze nicely to hear moan happily from tootla and said, "you can do it  tomorrow at 2:35 pm because I produce milk since 4 weeks ago." Reggie sly grin on her face about that and said to her, "excellent, I'll be here after training with Sczior and sneasel at my backyard."

Tootla: "sounds good to me, baby."

[New chapter is out for today]