meet volkner

At supplies room with Louise, Daz, wim, floch, and Marley volunteer check on air tanks if they have air as their morning check up, then suddenly a portal show up behind the wall at right side of wall in few feet away to make five of them stop checking the air tanks to turn around see portal open up to reveal section 23 main lobby with captain arlelt exit the portal to supplies room begins walking towards them being accompanied by sunnyshore city gym leader, volkner from sinnoh region as captain arlelt said to Louise with kindness, "kid, meet sunnyshore city gym leader from sinnoh region in original pokemon universe, volkner that you going to face him on next Friday at 10:30 am so you got plenty of time to catch pokemon."

Floch: "way to go Louise."

Marley volunteer #1: "not bad young lady."

Louise: "awesome, I'm excited to face you, volkner on next Friday."

Volkner: "you too, Louise."

At Liberio, in the market with mikasa, Connie and jean just wondering around until she felt something on her hair like a squirrel and said to them with confused, "guys, there a squirrel on top of my hair?" Both of them turned around got huge wide eyes and jaws drop on the floor to see male eleSquirrel pokemon pachirisu with a smile and staring at them directly.

Connie: "it's look like a male squirrel has white fur with a faint blueish tint and it has a light blue stripe which originates at it's forehead and extends to the tip of its tail

Connie: "it's look like a male squirrel has white fur with a faint blueish tint and it has a light blue stripe which originates at it's forehead and extends to the tip of its tail. A large white tooth grows out of its teeth, and his eyes are a deep gray."

Jean: "got two yellow cheeks."

Mikasa little bit angry, "get off my hair alright i don't like tiny animal touch my perfect hair with their paws except for my hot girlfriend."

He sit down on his butt and shaking his head of response for mikasa that make her very angry in a moment, and noticed rotom phone on top of barrel next to fruit vendor stand so she walked up it and grabbed the strange device from the barrel to her hand, it scan pachirisu on top of mikasa hair for a second and pop out information about him.

Female computer voice: "pachirisu, elesquirrel pokemon, electric type; it's one of the kinds of pokemon with electric cheek pouches. It shoot charges from it's tail."

Male fruit vendor: "neat."

Female computer voice: "pachirisu just added in your pokedex number 1. The three moves is spark, sweet kiss, and thunder fang."

Mikasa: "wait, what the 1st one?"

Marleyan soldier #1: "uh-oh!"

Pachirisu use spark to shock mikasa while screaming in pain for a second and stop, she got smoke smog all over her and her clothes, including her hair become Spiky while pachirisu leap off from her hair to the ground perfectly begin running away through the market, then mikasa look up at her hair in shocking to see her hair turned spiky by spark from pachirisu, then her face is boiling red in anger and got steam come out from both ears.

Jean: "uh-oh, she look pissed."

Connie: "you said it buddy."

Male fruit vendor: "oh-boy."

Marleyan soldier scared: "annnd I'm out of here."

She looked in the sky with her fist up in the air and shouted really loud, "PPPPPAAACCCHHHHIRISUUUUUUUUUUUU!?!" that echo the whole Liberio with everyone hear it.

Karina: "goodness me."

Everyone in the market became scared to see dark aura inside of her and got red glowing eyes, she begins to speak with venomous voice, "when I see that little bastard again, I ripped him off in half with bare hands, hehehe." Both Connie and jean held together and become shaking in fear.

Connie: "I'm scared."

Jean: "me too, buddy, me too."

Male citizen #1: "geeze."

[New chapter is out for tonight]