love reunite at last

pokemon universe 3 at 7:55 pm in kanto airport at kanto region with ash walk toward the airport front entrance while holding alola champion trophy in one hand who very happy about it but he still miss his girlfriend at kalos region for a moment until heard someone playing violin at left side of entrance to be ravess playing her violin staring at night sky for a second and she stop playing to turn around to see ash ketchum with a smile on her face and said, "you must be ash ketchum. My boss sent me here  pick you up to reunited with your girlfriend from original equestria girls universe." He smile at mystery woman who going to reunited with his girlfriend in 3 months when he placed his hand on right side of violin when she press red button top of violin to transport themselves to Mr. Kuro building from airport who being watched by officer Jenny just saw whole thing coming out from airport security room.

Officer Jenny: "(thought) uh-no, I'm gonna tell his mom about it at pallet town."

Mr. Kuro office in japony, Tokyo at 9:00 am in Friday morning with ravess and ash just arrived when heard a voice of Serena behind them, "ashy!" He turned around of surprise to see her girlfriend while wearing lavender low cut midriff shirt, blue mini skirt, sneakers, her hair into a bun, and two different types of earrings in left ear, and Mr. Kuro when he placed trophy down and running toward his girlfriend to give a hug for a second and let go after that.

Ash: "I miss you Serena."

Serena: "I miss you too ashy."

Mr. Kuro: "welcome home, son as new home of japony with your girlfriend will living at japony luxury penthouse, and new member of tatus republic take over the universes with armies of battle drones. But we're still planning going to invade yet."

Ash evil smile: "good, oh leave alola region part of this because I'm alola champion."

Mr. Kuro: "no problem my dear boy. If a mean time you look tired the trip from alola and take a rest at penthouse for a while and explore your new home."

Ash: "of course."

Mr. Kuro little bit scared, "and don't murder everyone over there please because it's your people for now om."

Serena/ash: "we won't Mr. Kuro."

Mr. Kuro: "good, oh shaina will teach you super fist move for evil by tomorrow at 10:30 am."

Ash: "sure."

Knock*knock

Mr. Kuro: "come in."

Both doors open to reveal 1st sentinel drone enter the office with them along with fl-1,000 and snipe.

Sentinel drone: "deadshot has eliminate both Delia ketchum and Mr

Sentinel drone: "deadshot has eliminate both Delia ketchum and Mr. Mime at their house. Ms. Gogo transport master ketchum stuff to their japony luxury apartment."

Mr. Kuro: "thank you sentinel drone. Dismiss."

Sentinel drone: "Roger, Roger."

He turned around begin marching away exit the office with Serena look at ash with evil smile, "our parents dead for good that's mean we'll be together forever my love." Ash give evil smile back at his girlfriend and said, "you said it my dear killer. Hahaha."

Fl-1,000: "you better use to it the japonies toilet sometimes or other."

Ash: "I will."

Mr. Kuro: "tonight you two should go to japony opera House hear delighted singing from the singers, it's amazing, I go there every Friday night with my parents when I was 6 yr old."

Ash: "of course."

Mr. Kuro: "you got any hobbies instead captured pokemon."

Ash: "I play guitar, Parkour, and working out."

Mr. Kuro: "not bad my boy."

Back at heathrome city in pokemon universe 2 at 9:30 pm, inside dark room room with ash laying down on the bed underneath staring at ceiling when dawn turned light off from the bathroom toward the bed with him in her pj clothes to hop on the bed climb on his stomach to staring down at him with erotic smile, "no sex for tonight my love because we're traveling tomorrow with our new companions."  She zip her sleep jacket halfway to let her d-cups breasts come out and bounce freely make ash very happy and said, "good thing we booked the whole soundproof room that everyone won't hear us." She giggle as stand in all fours with her breasts hanging above ash face when cupped right breast begins sucking and use his hand to groping another one to hear moan of pleasure from dawn with erotic expression got tongue sticking from her mouth, "oh...ugh my future sinnoh league champion..kept going please." He pinch and nipple really hard make dawn moan even more as her head pulled back staring at the ceiling and she like it since her breasts produce milk since 4 months ago as a teenager girl from twinleaf town, she having daydream about ash and her getting married at professor oak backyard with friends, pokemon, and families including professor oak as pastor for them and going to Vermillion city as honeymoon for a second and stop daydreaming to feel something inside her breasts.

Dawn: "I'm..(Huff) gonna cum any minute."

He latch off the nipple begins groping on both breasts with hands really hard make her moan of pleasure really loud as spray milk everywhere like running out of control firehouse for a minute and stop, she collapsed on top of him with sweats and heavily breathing and they begin making out with tongue action. At right next door to them, there dark room with Brock and Holly sleeping together while got sleepy Pikachu curled up above Brock feet and jb-8 in sleep mode at the corner and holly turn around face forward with her eyes halfway to see moon in beautiful night in a second, she closed her eyes after that.

Pallet town at 8:30 pm in Pokemon universe 3

Professor oak front door with officer Jenny standing there when professor oak open the door to see officer Jenny with sad look and place her hat on the chest, "professor oak, I got bad news for you."

[New chapter is out for today]