vs tera mareep

Breadwinners universes 1 at 2:30 pm

In the park at duck town with t-midi walking on the path just minding own business for a few moments and stop to wild tera pokemon, mareep just blocked his path at 7 feet away, then suddenly tera shards rose up from the ground to absorb mareep in few seconds and broke into pieces to reveal terastal mareep with bug tera crown on his head and begin to power up.

T-midi: "uh-oh!"

A orange portal show up at right side of the park next to him in few feet begin open up to reveal section 23 northeast corridor with jelly jiggler, Gasser, and sir dumpling exit the portal to the portal see terastal mareep.

Gasser: "ready guys."

Jelly: "let do it."

Sir dumpling: "sir dumpling."

He flying toward mareep in mid-air delivered shuu punch but mareep fire pin missile straight to him until mr. Pumper warn him quick, "watch out some creature!" He dodged it to the left from that attack and delivered mareep with shuu punch got little critical damage that amazed the crowd.

Jelly: "let finish him off Gasser with power of friendship."

Gasser: "right."

Jelly jiggler used his body to propel himself and slide foward, while Gasser rides on top of him and said it together, "combined serect fist: wobble wobble jet stink!" He fire multiple fart bombs at the mareep while saying, "make way for stink express, hahahaha!" Critical heavy damage caused the glass shattered make mareep return to normal and running away in fear. Make citizens begin to cheer really loud for three strangers victory defeated wild tera pokemon.

Mr. Pumper: "congratulations you three."

Mr. Flutterbee: "not bad at all."

Rambamboo: "way to go."

Gasser: "thanks guys, we're just doing our job's that's all."

Sir dumpling: "sir dumpling."

[New chapter is out for today]