vs tera armarouge

At other side of town in liberio at 2:32 pm with Karina Braun walking through town with her brother and his wife for a moment and stop to see tera armarouge blocks their path at 8 feet away.

Karina: "uh-no another wild tera pokemon in liberio."

A tera shards rose up from the ground with armarouge to absorb for a second until shards broke into pieces to reveal terastallize armarouge with rock tera crown on his head.

Then suddenly a orange portal show up at right side of town behind the building begin open up to reveal section 23 southeast corridor with Petra ral wearing 23 jumpsuit with red velvet details and one armor section 23 agent with DC-15A blaster rif...

Then suddenly a orange portal show up at right side of town behind the building begin open up to reveal section 23 southeast corridor with Petra ral wearing 23 jumpsuit with red velvet details and one armor section 23 agent with DC-15A blaster rifle in his hands.

They went behind them as the portal closed after that, Petra noticed rock tera crown on his head and said to them with surprise, "rock tera crown huh

They went behind them as the portal closed after that, Petra noticed rock tera crown on his head and said to them with surprise, "rock tera crown huh. That easy." She pulled out pokeball and threw it begin calling out her pokemon, "go feraligatr, spotlightspotlight!" It released feraligatr from his pokeball to appear on the ground behind them at 5 feet away having stare down at wild tera pokemon.

Armor agent #1: " Rock weakness is water, brilliant idea Sgt. Ral."

Marley soldier: "excellent choice kid."

Petra: "okay buddy use aqua jet on terastallize pokemon."

He use aqua jet straight toward terastallize armarouge until he counter with rock throw when medium size rock rose up from the ground begin throwing toward it.

Petra: "quick, Dodge it."

He dodge it to the left for a second when rock pass and impact on the ground hard and continue pointing straight to him really fast and hit him in the stomach with critical Heavly damage to cause to shattered and pokemon is essentially dizzy and flinch when she pulled out heal ball from pokebelt.

She threw it at wild tera pokemon begin capture him while floating in Mid-air to went inside and closed it begin landed on the ground perfectly with tera pokemon begin to struggling fix to get out for a minute until it stop struggling and being ca...

She threw it at wild tera pokemon begin capture him while floating in Mid-air to went inside and closed it begin landed on the ground perfectly with tera pokemon begin to struggling fix to get out for a minute until it stop struggling and being capture inside.

Petra: "alright I caught wild tera pokemon."

Marley soldier #1: "congratulations kid, that show tera pokemon bastard who boss don't mess with us."

Marley soldier #2: "yeah."

Male citizen and feraligatr walk up to her with heal ball from his palm as she grab it from him gently and said, "thank you sir." He smile and replied back to her with kindness, "anytime my dear." The orange portal appears again in middle of road behind them when they turned around to see portal open up to reveal section 23 main lobby with captain arlelt and nick fury walk out from the portal to liberio begin walking toward them and captain arlelt smiled at Petra, "congratulations Petra, you capture wild tera pokemon for first time."

Marley soldier #1: "she defeated it with bravery like a warrior in heart. Haha."

Marley soldier #2: "yeah."

Marley general: "she got guts to do that."

Karina: "yup."

"Excuse me, bro."

They turned around to see Korg exit the portal toward them along with Carmelo sánches, Korg begin to speak, "we're done setting the course for our rookies today during after school."

Marley soldier #1: "oh rookies, a fresh meat."

Marley soldier #2: "you said it buddy."

Marlelyan general: "yummy, fresh pack of rookies"

Captain arlelt: "thank you Korg."

Korg: "this is Carmelo sánches from landed of the rememberd want to join section 23."

Petra: "welcome to team, Mr. Sánches and tell us about yourself."

Carmelo: "I was famous bull fighter for fighting bulls without a cape. Capes are for cowards."

Marley soldier #1: "ooh that wonderful I guess."

[New chapter is out for today]