Zeke first starter pokemon

Cascarrafa city, paldea region at 11:02 am

Both Zeke and his mother at the market doing little bit shopping before heading home while grisha at work.

Dina wearing a green pink short sleeve jacket with yellow underneath, purple skirt, and light red shoes. Without eldian handband same as Zeke while wearing short-sleeved orange shirt, blue cargo shorts, and regular shoes. They walk up to the stand with vegetables and berries until aquamouse marill walk up to them with smile and give out friendly greet, "marill, mar."

Dina: "aww you so cute for aquamouse pokemon. Hey you wanna come with us at artazon town to live with us and help me at flower shop."

Marill happily: "marill."

Dina: "great."

Male fruit vendor: "good idea ma'am because artazon town flower shop got 2 people over there to help many of costumers since few months ago.'

"Hello there, Mr. Yeager."

They turned right to see the director of uva academy clavell approach them with small smile.

Dina: "you must be the director of uva academy what captain Sentry talking about since yesterday

Dina: "you must be the director of uva academy what captain Sentry talking about since yesterday."

Clavell: "yup, did you enjoy living at paldea region."

Dina: "we love it, people are friendly in artazon town, sir and Zeke capture pincurchin relax sitting in town fountain at 10:20 am, and flying taxi is great with the power of squwakabilly."

Zeke: "yup."

Clavell: "great, anyway are you ready to choose your 1st starter pokemon."

Zeke: "yes sir.

Clavell: " Right then, dear pokemon. Time to come out for your poke's ball."

He when toss Three pokeballs in the air little bit to release three starters pokemon appeared in the ground in three feet behind him begin to speak again, "we provide each student entering the academy a pokemon of their own. I'll asked you to choose which among these three you'd like to have as your partner. Sprigatito, the grass cat pokemon."

Sprigatito: "sprri."

Clavell: "fuecoco, the fire Croc pokemon

Fuecoco: "craaw!"

Clavell: "and quaxly, the duckling pokemon."

Quaxly: "fomp."

He begin choose one of paldea pokemon starter as his partner for a moment, he point his finger at fuecoco in 2nd row and clavell said to him with kindness, "good choice my boy. On Monday morning at 7:15 am, you having first pokemon battle against student Council president, nemona at her place." When fuecoco leap into Zeke right shoulder and dina said to him, "captain Sentry told us about her who taking him captured pokemon and including the academy."

Clavell: "yup."

In middle of the ocean there sunchaser 2.0 flying above the ocean in 20 feet inches away heading to paldea region along with howler.

Inside the sunchaser 2.0

Gabi, falco, and Sasha got yamper in her lap sitting in chairs above along with violet and floch in the cockpit.

Gabi wearing pale green sleeveless shirt with two white buttons, pink neckerchief, blue shorts, white socks inside pink shoes, and her hair into short ponytail. Without her eldian handband like Falco wearing red and green striped short sleeved loosed collared shirt, cargo shorts, and red shoes, and Sasha wearing pink shirt into first knot, demin shorts, black socks inside air nike shoes, two different types of earrings in left ear, and still got her green lantern ring in right ring finger.

Gabi: "I'm very excited what's levinica city look like."

Falco: "me too, Gabi."

Sasha: "wait and see the city look like, kiddos."

Gabi: "sure, by the way where's Mr. Nicoolo at?"

Sasha: "he's at cargo hold with kaede and denki kaminari playing cards along with two vehicles and motorcycle who still strapped in."

Gabi/Falco: "that's great."

Floch noticed a flock of green squawkbilly and kilowatterl at right side of sunchaser 2.0 in 6 feet away that amazed and he grabbed the radio begin to speak, "sunchaser 2.0 from howler, are you seeing it right now, over." Male pilot Replied back to him with the voice of Harrison Ford, "sure do, kid, there swablu and murkcrow at left side of howler flying together, over." He place radio back and they noticed paldea region from distance away.

Violet: "that's paldea region, huh, it's beautiful we ever saw

Violet: "that's paldea region, huh, it's beautiful we ever saw."

Floch: "you said it violet."

The voice of man inside the speaker, "welcome to paldea region my friends and you got supplies for chansey supplies store in artazon town." Floch replied back to him with kindness, "sure do sir."

Man: "excellent, and thank you for that."

Floch: "anytime sir."

[New chapter is out for today]