kung fu lesson with lemon zest

In scout regiment HQ courtyard with griez and lemon zest sitting dojo blue mats while being watched by the mighty thor (aka commander Zoe hange), niccolo, Marleyan soldier, Starlight glimmer, captain arlelt, section commander Erwin Smith, and moblit berner in left side of courtyard.

Lemon zest: "ready cutie."

Griez: "ready."

Starlight: "hajimeru."

Both of them running toward at once when lemon called out kung fu move for griez, "floragato punch!" Griez block lemon zest attack to the left and goes down to deliver with his new kung fu move, "gallade cut grass." He low kick on the leg cause her trip on the mat with her back lighty that surprise captain arlelt, section commander Erwin Smith, and moblit bit, then Erwin Smith said with surprise, "pretty impressive for that young man. He been practice since three days ago." Commander Zoe hange replied to section commander Erwin Smith with polite of asgardian language, "thou correct my fellow alley, young griez been watching ms. Lemon practice kung fu move against three robotics dummies."

Starlight: "you got affected from Mjolnir to speak asgardian language does it."

Commander Zoe: "aye."

Moblit: "oh-boy."

They continue watching kung fu lesson when Griez called out another kung fu move, "Ursaring claws!" But lemon dodging from griez ursaring claws to right and left with super reflexes that surprise him bit until she called out next kung fu move, "grumpig lariet weavil!' She lariet him by the neck little bit hard goes down on mat and Starlight glimmer said to them, " Stop." Lemon grabbed griez hand to lift him up on his feet, he look at lemon zest with a smile and said, "I gotta admit your really good with kung fu moves, lemon zest." She giggles and said, "thank you cutie but you need still learning kung fu moves though."

Griez: "yeah, hehehe."

She give him a peck of kiss on right cheek that's surprise everyone to see romantic moment.

Pokemon universe 3: admire to kill edition

April 21th, 2019 on Thursday noon at 11:30 am in rinshin town, hoenn region, it almost arrived at end of 3rd mouth. Inside the pokemon center with may maple sitting in a booth with her glaceon until her galar phone ring from inside her right short shorts pocket and she grabbed it quick and look to see unknown number, she decided answering it and place it on right ear, she said, "hello?" The unknown person begin speak with familiar voice and Spanish accent, "holá seniorita, this is colonel Cortez from Vice City universe, listen, come to my yacht at ocean beach dock on Saturday noon at 10:30 am sharp because I got a job for you. Do you accept it or not."

May: "I accept it colonel."

Colonel Cortez: "excellent, gracis."

May: "anytime."

But she didn't realize there ymir & Henry hange sitting a booth behind the widow at left side at 10 feet away from her, just heard whole thing with a invisible tiny spider drone speaker right side of booth what may sitting on.

Ymir: "she accept a job from colonel Cortez, huh."

Henry: "let help her out on Saturday, ymir."

Ymir: "good idea, she need a gadget to help her out."

Henry: "you're right ymir, let's tell captain Sentry about it."

Ymir: "yeah."

[New chapter is out for today]