interview with professor

Pokemon universe 3 on Saturday April 1st, 2019 at 10:20 am, on the road there armored inkas straight to pallet town in a minute with ymir on the road along Henry hange sitting in front seat including pieck and porco sitting in backseats got fuecoco and cetoddle sitting in their laps.

Pieck: "does captain Sentry told officer Jenny about we're coming to professor oak place."

Henry: "yup, he told her on the phone about original Serena Ketchum is normal girl who got married to World pokemon champion and monarch ash Ketchum, she's part housewife and serect agent of section 17. She and professor oak happy about that."

Pieck: "great."

They then arrived at pallet town driving down the road towards front of town entrance.

Ymir: "welcome to pallet town, guys

Ymir: "welcome to pallet town, guys."

Pieck: "wow what's a perfect town I ever saw, does they have restaurants, stores, authorities, and everything over there, ymir."

Ymir: "they got 2 restaurant, radio/general store, auto shop store, DMV, three motals, three schools, park, police station. You name it."

Porco: "not bad."

Both fuecoco and cetoddle look at the widows see people walking side dirt path being accompanied by pokemon who become amazed when ymir look at mirror to see them happily and said, "you dudes will happy to see other pokemons from professor oak backyard." Pieck said to them with polite, "does professor oak having any assistance to help him out at the lab."

Henry: "just him and Tracey sketchit only but Tracey still at Vermillion city in few days ago and come back on Tuesday morning at 9:30 am."

Pieck: "that's good."

They then arrived at professor oak's laboratory and noticed officer Jenny parked motorcycle right next to open gate.

That shock porco see professor oak live uphill when ymir hit the break gently to stop in front of the gate at few feet away, she switched drive into parked after that pull the key out of ignition as they exit the vehicle and closed after that with...

That shock porco see professor oak live uphill when ymir hit the break gently to stop in front of the gate at few feet away, she switched drive into parked after that pull the key out of ignition as they exit the vehicle and closed after that with pieck wearing plain pink shirt, demin shorts, regular shoes, and red hairband on her forehead, porco wearing blue stripes sleeveless shirt, cargo shorts, red air nike sneakers, and shark tooth necklace around his neck, Henry hange wearing dark green shirt with canterlot defender logo, blue camo shorts, and dark blue sneakers with white laces, and ymir wearing dark purple shirt with double lighting symbols crossed together, orange camo shorts, Green "hey dudes" Shoes, and got three different types of earrings in left ear as she locked the car with car key and place it inside right pocket and they begin walking up the stairs toward front door.

At front door from inside the laboratory begin to knocking on the door by someone from outside when officer Jenny show up approach front door begin open the door backwards to reveal ymir and the group as she and Henry show their badges to her.

Officer Jenny: "agent ymir, agent Henry. Welcome I'm glad you guys made it and see company with you two. Let me guess they're working for captain venderquack at section 44."

Pieck: "that's right, ma'am."

Officer Jenny: "excellent, professor oak is at lobby who's waiting for you just in time."

She lead them to lobby down the hall to the right with Pieck closed the door behind her with right foot and joined them in the lobby see professor oak shaking hands with ymir when place fuecoco down on the floor to joined cetoddle and officer Jenny growlithe at left corner of lobby eating pokemon food on three bowls when pieck sitting down in a chair at left side of coffee table including porco, ymir, and Henry sitting in couch staring down at professor oak and officer Jenny sitting another couch.

Ymir: "so professor oak, ask us a question about ash and Serena relationship since she arrived at pallet town with him."

Professor oak: "they're great when she getting along with his mother and me sometime while she got ash by her side all time."

Porco: "really."

Professor oak: "yup, she amazed when he show her to his every pokemon that he caught in every regions with other companions, it's great day for them until."

Ymir: "she murdered five people in Kanto region."

He started cry in little bit angry coming down on his cheeks and said, "yeah she did murder my grandson, misty wallflower, Brock Harrison, professor cerise daughter, and his assistance. I discovered she got mental illness since she was baby without emotionless." Henry hange already written down in notepad with his pen this whole time as porco begin to speak, "does ash react at Serena murder them, lately."

Professor oak: "he doesn't care at all, I never seen him act way because he's carrying, kind, and adventurous boy ever in pallet town. Including his mom too until she and Mr. Mime found dead in the living room since last night."

Pieck: "what happened to them?"

Officer Jenny: "I saw door been knocked down on the floor to think is a robber who broke in to tied up delia Ketchum and Mr. Mime first and rob the place after that when I went inside the house it's seem perfect until I found dead corpse of them on the floor, Mr. Mime got huge slash on stomach with little bit guts coming out and headless body of delia Ketchum laying on the floor right next to couch while her head across kitchen table from living room. Thats no robber who did that."

Henry: "like a skillful and professional assassin do that I believe."

Officer Jenny: "that's explain it."

Henry: "did you check two rooms from upstairs."

Officer Jenny: "yup, delia room is clean and except for ash Ketchum room because every stuff is gone without pulling out the drawers and making mess everywhere in the floor."

Ymir: "hmm, I think our professional got a friend to grabbing his stuff in a flash without a making mess. Like sneaky and professional robber without being seen."

Officer Jenny: "it explain so much."

Professor oak: "anyway, back with ash and Serena thing. He abandoned Pikachu on my front porch and don't need him no more."

Pikachu walking in two feet approach the lobby see officer Jenny and professor oak with new visitors who staring at him with happiness including fuecoco, cetoddle, and growlithe approach him begin talking each other make he becomes happy and talk to them too.

Professor oak: "wow, Pikachu is happy now getting along with growlithe and two unknown pokemon."

Ymir: "that's fuecoco and cetoddle, they're from paldea region in original pokemon universe, it's has everything over there and shown up in other universes to stay or visit."

Professor oak: "not bad."

Pieck: "that's okay with you, professor. For Pikachu stay with me, fuecoco, and my dad at my house for now on in my universe until ash forgiven him for abandoned."

Professor oak: "of course my dear."

Ymir: "for meantime, we need talk with misty, brock, and Chloe friends or families sometimes today or tomorrow."

Officer Jenny: "of course."

Cetoddle walk up to professor oak at right side of couch begin leap into his lap who surprise professor oak and said, "you are cute for a ice type pokemon I ever saw my little friend." Ymir smile and said, "it's very closley related to wailmer."

Professor oak: "really, that's delightful."

Officer Jenny noticed about something quick and said to them with shocking, "I forgot mentioned it since last night at kanto airport in 7:55 pm with me exit the room and stop to see ash come face to face with a woman." Ymir raise one brow up and got suspicious expression on her face, "describe the woman, please."

[New chapter is out for tonight]