visit by great granddaughter

The Apple family in the living room watching TV together until Winona lift her head up from the ground begin sniffing something coming from outside, she begin wagging her tail and give out friendly bark for apple family."

Apple bloom: "ah know old girl, they're here."

She get up on the couch toward the front door from living room, she begin unlock it and grabbed the handle to twist then she open it really wide backwards to see fluttershy, applejack, and 5 yrs old honeycrisp apple wearing green shirt with overalls and sneakers.

Honeycrisp: "auntie apple bloom."

Apple bloom: "hey there little seed, howdy you two."

Applejack: "hey little sis, we're proud of you become secret agents with yer friends like we did."

Apple bloom: "eeyup."

She let them inside the house toward the living room when she closed the door behind her with her butt and toward the living room to see granny Smith hugging her great granddaughter in her arms.

Granny Smith: "how ya doing my little seed."

Honeycrisp: "doing great granny, I'm started preschool on Monday at canterlot city preschool."

Granny Smith: "that's mah girl. You going to growing up so fast."

Honeycrisp: "eeyup"

Granny Smith: "hehehe, Atta girl."

Apple bloom cross her arms underneath e-cup breasts inside the shirt, got glad expression on her face and said, "former team rocket, Cassidy and biff join section 17 since yesterday as good guys." Both applejack & fluttershy are happy for Cassidy & bill join section 17 as good guys then applejack said to them with pride, "finally those two just clean their acts as good guys just in time to quit team rocket for good."

Fluttershy: "I'm proud for Cassidy and butcher to turn good like the enforcers."

Applejack: "you said it dear."

At Moe tavern in 3:00 pm

Homer and his friends enjoy drinking duff until they heard door by someone enter the bar when Moe look up in shock to see team rocket, Cassidy and butch enter the bar.

Moe: "team rocket!!!"

Homer: "Cassidy."

Lenny: "and bill."

Butch: "it's butch, not bill."

Cassidy: "relax guy's, we're good guys now to join section 17 as serect agents."

Carl: "alright welcome to good team, you two."

Moe: "you two want some beer to drink."

Butch: "yup, we're off duty after all."

[New chapter is out for today]