the sighting/godness of the night

paradis island at 9:00 pm

While two rowboats toward survivors on the island from two marleyan ships, one of the ships there marleyan soldier at right side of the ship staring at the island until noticed something from the distance on at left side of the island standing at medium size cliff, it look like a mechanical creature has possesses four limbs and a gun-metal grey body. It tusks are deep gray, almost black tusks. It has a long trunk like an elephant that goes it back, over it's head and to it's tail. The trunk glows red and black.  It possesses dark red eyes that nearby hidden by it's nose.

It staring at boat with marleyan soldiers on it and give out a little bit sound that they never heard before "Whirr-don-fah!" Several marleyan soldier join him at right side of boat to see strange creature too when suddenly Armin's colossal titan ...

It staring at boat with marleyan soldiers on it and give out a little bit sound that they never heard before "Whirr-don-fah!" Several marleyan soldier join him at right side of boat to see strange creature too when suddenly Armin's colossal titan appear to destroy their ships when they exit the boat to the ocean begins swimming to safety on the island who surrounded by miette, Levi, and several scouts with guns and sword.

Miette: "welcome to island of devils, you gonna love it here."

One of soldier climb on the rocks while holding his hands up in the air walk toward the scout, "listen there something kind of metal creature at left side of the island that never seen before." He became confused what he talking about for a moment until they heard the same sound, "whirr-don-fah!"

Levi: "what the hell?"

Indigo zap: "whoa!"

Miette: "sound like a donphan but different."

One of them scouts turned around in shock to see mechanical creature look like donphan in 10 feet away who staring at him directly when miette & mikasa Ackerman show up right next to him to see mechanical creature too.

Mikasa: "is that donphan or something."

Miette: "I believe so mikasa."

It turned around begin curl up into a roll and rolling at high speed toward the portal of grassland inside of the creater to leaving behind a trail of scorched earth after that it portal closed after that to leave the trio speechless when yelena and commander hange walk up to them as they turned around with shocking expression on their faces.

Mikasa: "you two won't believe it what we saw right now."

Canterlot city penthouse at 9:30 pm in canterlot city to have best view of the city.

Inside of bedroom with huge flat TV screen hanging on the wall with cables connected from the baxk to cable is on top of tv stand right next to ps4 system got game controller has two shelves with several games and movies, beanbag chair behind quee...

Inside of bedroom with huge flat TV screen hanging on the wall with cables connected from the baxk to cable is on top of tv stand right next to ps4 system got game controller has two shelves with several games and movies, beanbag chair behind queen size bed with ymir laying on when wearing sleeveless gray shirt to expose her arms very muscular while behind back of her head and black & white sleeping shorts who staring at the ceiling fan, closest, personal bathroom with someone inside, nightstand right next to the bed with digital alarm clock.

Ymir: "(thought) this going to be best night ever with my queen girlfriend."

Someone turned off the lights and exit the bathroom to revealed historia with her hair down while wearing off shoulder regular pink shirt to expose left shoulder blade and green gym shorts when she entered the bed to climb on ymir stomach to be 6 pack abs began staring down at ymir with erotic expression on her face, "are you ready for tonight, my darling ymir."

Ymir: "I'm ready my godness queen of Paradis island."

She take her shirt off to let her E-cup breasts bounce freely from their prison in beautiful slim body, she toss it at left side of bed to the floor begins stand in all fours with her breasts above ymir face, than she cupped on righ breast begin sucking  and use her hand groping other one, she heard moan of pleasure from Historia with lustful expression on her face

Historia: "ohhh...ymir.. It's soo good."

She liking it since she making love with ymir at her old penthouse in Jackie Chan adventure universe in middle of demon chi hunting during cadet year and same thing at canterlot city when ymir going for captain sentry at section 17 ever since, when ymir twist and pull the nipple with her finger make her moan of pleasure even more with tongue sticking out. For a moment, she feels something inside of her breasts to warn ymir while Huff and puff, "baby...ugh I'm gonna cum very...soon." She latche off the nipple begin groping on both breasts with her hands really hard to moan of pleasure from Historia.

Historia: "HERE IT COMES!!!"

She scream as spray milk everywhere like running out of control firehose for a a minute and collapsed on top of ymir with heavy breathing and sweats pouring down from her forehead when they begin taking off rest of clothes off and went underneath the covers with ymir on top of Historia laying down on a pillow.

Ymir: "I love you babe."

Historia: "I love you too, knucklehead."

They making out as she taking her for a ride to fill up the bedroom with blissful moan from them.

[New chapter is out for today]