(section 17) training lesson number #3: serect ride

Canterlot city high school at 3:47 pm

Inside the gym with scootaloo and the others are in line for lesson number #3 is serect ride lead to section 17, when suddenly a magical wood oak door show up in front of them at 7 feet with "star wars: rise of the resistance" Sign on top of the door.

Snips: "noice, star Wars: rise of the resistance ride."

Scootaloo: "alright."

The door begin open up by person from inside forward really wide to reveal eren Yeager and rainbow dash in resistance uniform with a smile to see rookie agents, "welcome resistances, please follow us to the briefing room." They followed him through the door to hearthome city pokemon center from pokemon universe 2 and they walk pass by nurse joy, chansey, and mr. Contestsa at the counter.

Nurse joy: "good luck resistances."

Scootaloo: "thank you ma'am."

They arrived at briefing room as eren open the door to reveal fake resistance briefing room as they enter the room and rainbow closed the door behind it, they begin walking out after that toward main lobby.

Briefing room, they noticed puppet bb8 show up right next to monitors to see them until the holographic of rey on hologram table begin to speak, "bb-8, everyone is assembled." Bb-8 replied back to her with a beep for a second and Rey said, "good, should I give them a prep." Bb-8 beep back at her again and she said, "good. Recruits, thank you for joining the cause. Looking over the Resistance team lead my friend, finn has spotted first order star destroyer now just heading to the system. Your outpost of black spire isn't safe. We have transports will take you to general leia organa on the faraway planet of pacera. I regroup you there. Resistances desperate need your help to fight against Kylo ren and the first order." They smile of pride about resistance needs their help against new order as two screens of Poe dameron and lieutenant bek inside the monitors, lieutenant talking to them for a minute when holographic faded away vand introducing Poe dameron to them and screen turn off.

Poe: "Roger, this is black leader, I heard your fine looking group of recruits. Well there's no time in waste, let get you way to the general."

He put his helmet on preparing to leave as the screen turned off and the door open up for them to exit the briefing room to military police HQ huge courtyard from aot universe 3 reveals replica instersystem transport ship being greeted by mikasa Ackerman, happy hogan, and eiji Hino in resistance uniform for a second when transport ship door open up by itself for them enter the transport while being watched by security camera on military police roof edge.

In security room with Joey wheeler watching the screens while being accompanied by mighty thor 2.0 then captain sentry talking with flare warden and rainbow blitz.

Captain sentry: "you and stealth team taking out Zeke and his parents at home and Marley HQ with pen tranquillizer dart on back of the neck while they're not looking and bring out their clone themselves as their replacement and take them to separate infirmary room. Do it on Friday noon at 12:30 pm in ardan Kruse universe."

Flare: "you got it captain. But where they're going to live at anyway?"

Captain sentry: "Artazon town in paldea region at original pokemon universe."

Rainbow: "sounds good, cap."

Pancham: "pancham."

Captain sentry: "I will talk with the director at UVA academy about to enroll little Zeke next monday and living there too because they got dorms."

Mighty thor 2.0: "thou wonderful idea captain, but mr. Kruse want to see his friend first before going to paldea region."

Captain sentry: "good idea Zoe."