lunchroom chat

Cafeteria

Everyone sitting in their table eating lunch or talking each including scootaloo and her group eating lunch and talking each other.

Scootaloo: "professor boris assistant is awesome for pokemon history teacher, he said to us, he will bring professor Boris starter pokemon in class tomorrow as our 1st lesson."

Dinky: "yeah."

Apple bloom take a sip from grape soda for a second and stop begin to speak at her best friend with polite, "amazing scoots, my demonic and magica class teacher is great from 2nd block, he use stiff salamander to fire green chi magic at his empty cup into a ace saavy comic book for a power ranger." They begin agree with apple bloom for Tommy Oliver as demonic and magical class teacher in 2nd block, then they're heard a voice at right side of table, "hey guys." They turned right to see same boy and his friends at the auditorium moment ago, he said to them with polite, "which sections you guys going."

Scootaloo: "section 17 of course because we're already signed up since 2 month ago."

Boy: "cool, you guys working for the flash sentry who were working captain black from Jackie Chan adventure universe as right hand man since demon wizard shendu return."

Apple bloom: "that's right sugarcube. What's your names anyway."

Boy #1: "I'm Oliver green."

Boy #2: "Aaron steel, glad to meet you guys."

Boy #3: "dusty clouds."

Girl #1: "kate patricia at your service."

Scootaloo: "very nice meet you guys, you all just join section 23 correct."

Kate: "yup, we want to meet people over there at section 23 like admiral Dawn cerise of air Erwin attack cruiser I heard from my dad about her who learned super fist of blabs-a-lot from her mentor, softon since demon chi hunting including married to professor cerise, daughter Chloe cerise, but I want to learn super first move from her."

Scootaloo: "including DNA digivolve form too with good Digimon like Mrs. Ackerman and the others did."

Aaron: "cool."

At captain sentry office with flash sitting in his desk look at Connie springer in front of his desk who serious expression on his face, "I see, there 6 unknown attackers going invade canterlot city research Center to grab a micro chip on Saturday night at 8:00 pm, correct right." He replied back to him, "yes sir, because I got psychic power what going happen over there."

Captain sentry: "I send spider man, white tiger, rock lee, captain eldian, bo-katan kryze, and Robert James over there on Saturday afternoon 5:00 pm sharp to protect micro chip from them."

Connie smiled: "good idea captain."

Section 23 hexagon raptor pen that inside of size baseball field light up room along with forklift, boxes, and wooden boards around it. On the crosswalk with moblit Berner and ardan Kruse wearing their new section 23 jumpsuit with green and blue details, who surprise to barley see real life velciraptor within medium size planet foliage inside the pen.

"Amazing right."

They turned around to see captain arlelt on the crosswalk along with tygra, dean metamorphosis, and yukata with a smiles when ardan Kruse replied back to him with little bit surprise, "amazing, captain, but how you got real life dinosaurs?"

Captain arlelt: "male earth pony scientist named professor stone just revised baby velciraptors from equestria was made since oni masks hunt as searching team to search someone or creature inside deep of the woods for getting lost. Since seven months ago, my digging team along with pony diggers found mosquito trapped inside of amber is fossilized tree resin at equestria caven after that we got dinosaur DNA inside of mosquito so we made breed of dinosaurs at research lab and send them to island zebra in equestria."

Ardan: "that's amazing captain."

Moblit: "yup."

"Moo."

They look up to see cow strapping to the net being raised up by the crane begin lower down inside planet foliage at West Side of the pen as dean metamorphosis said, "it's feeding time for them again." The bushes begin to rustle, then begin to shake violently as velciraptors move towards the cow. The air then begin to fill with horrible screeches and roars by them.

[New chapter is out for tonight]