interrogation #1: Autumn

Inside small light up interrogation room with pieck sitting at right side of table staring at autumn who sitting at front of table, she begin to speak at autumn, "so since when you know Brock Harrison."

Autumn: "he enter the mountain hut maid cafe with ash Ketchum & dawn hikari who want something to drink from their long journey."

Pieck: "really, there only you and your 2 sisters work at maid cafe."

Autumn: "yes."

Pieck: "not bad, did you like Brock Harrison back in sinnoh."

Autumn begin with small blush on her cheeks and said, "yes, since he helped me with my miltank, llta to listen me and she did to make milk for me at the cafe until I heard tragic news about his death at pallet town, Kanto region on poke'news. I don't know who killed brock like that." Then suddenly porco open the door enter the room and closed after that, he towards the table with a folder in his hand for a second and place it in middle of table begin up to reveal the picture of Serena Yvonne.

He slide the picture in front of her when pieck stare at her with disappointed expression, "this the girl that killed brock Harrison who trying protect ash from her because she got mental illness with obsessed of ash Ketchum this whole time

He slide the picture in front of her when pieck stare at her with disappointed expression, "this the girl that killed brock Harrison who trying protect ash from her because she got mental illness with obsessed of ash Ketchum this whole time." Autumn becomes shock of horror with tears pouring down from her eyes and cover her mouth with a one hand, she begins crying little bit loud and pieck said to her with kindness, "don't worry, Dr. Stones will find her somewhere and cure her with the help of Dr. Fate to be as normal girl." Outside of interrogation window with captain venderquack, tien, commander magath, shining knight, she-hulk, and daredevil staring at autumn still sobbing with pieck confront her.

Shining knight: "poor maiden autumn, thou miss sir brock Harrison who got killed by witch Serena."

Tien: "you said it man."

She-hulk: "poor thing."

"Captain venderquack!"

They turn right to see Georgia toward them with two Marley soldiers by her side and said to her captain with surprise, "section 44 Navy ships is complete." She smile about Navy ships is complete and said, "thank you Georgia, you, David, trip, zeref dragneel, and Shizuoka Kage wanna be as captain and Admiral of Navy ships."

Georgia: "of course ma'am."

Back at Levcina city on 12:35 pm, with dinky trotting on the sidewalk toward a cafe to meet with iono in person for a moment until she stop trotting encounter male Mabosstiff with paldean woop sitting in middle of his back and she said to them with polite, "you two wanna join me to meet with iono." Both of them nodded their heads to agree with her as Mabosstiff turned around face Foward begin walking together toward cafe to see iono sitting at table in right side of cafe just drinking cup of pink lemonade while wearing purple dye crop top, demin shorts, short white socks inside blue ankle boots, and hair into long ponytail with one magnemite hair clips. She then noticed of surprise to see dinky Doo from equestria universe 2 in person and said to her with surprise, "hi dinky, welcome to Levcina city. It's very nice to meet you in person."

Dinky: "you too iono, I'm very excited to capture new types of Pokemon in paldea region."

Iono confused: "that's cool but what about those two with you."

She turned at Mabosstiff and paldean wooper who wave at iono with his tail for a second and look back at iono with a smile, "nah, they're joining me instead." Iono replied back to her with kindness, "radical, I'm very excited to face you in 2 weeks on Sunday at 11:35 am."

Dinky: "me too, I'm going to catch two pokemon in area one for today."

Iono: "neat."

Then suddenly cool Kat walk pass by them begin walking in the sidewalk to went other side of town make iono become confused to see that and said, "that was weird."

Dinky: "don't worry that's cool kat, he appeared in other universes sometimes."

Iono: "cool."

The yaegear house in artazon town with Dina and marill water the garden at right side of the house with Zeke exit the backdoor and walk down the back porch went right side of the house toward them who turned around to see Zeke who begin to speak with polite, "I'm off to area one to catch two pokemon."

Dina: "okay be careful, Zeke. Oh I'm making dinner for tonight when your father get home from work."

Zeke: "sounds good mom."

Futurama universe 1 at 11:22 am

Inside section 33 Northeast corridor with officer Jenny, growlithe, ymir, and Henry confront junko and finn to know about a woman they know, then suddenly junko know about her and said, "we know that woman you guys talking about, it's ravees, former sub-commander of terra cyclonia who banished along with her brother, snips by master cyclonis."

Finn: "yup, we always kicked their butts all the time back home."

Henry: "I believe they're work with someone else who treated them nice  and kidnapped ash Ketchum from pokemon universe 3 at the airport to somewhere."

Officer Jenny: "I believe so kid."

Ymir: "thanks for information about them, you two."

Finn: "anytime yim. Are you taking your girlfriend at canterlot city opera on Friday night."

Ymir: "you know it dude."

[New chapter is out for today]