white ninja training

Canterlot city at 4:00 pm

Underneath Scootaloo House there high size white ninja HQ with high tech equipment with crime fighting computer, huge tube case with white ninja uniform inside, and shelves with weapons including small training area at left corridor down the hall to the right, with Scootaloo wearing white sleeveless tanktop and gym shorts with flame details on it only to expose her feet with white tape around it. She begins staring at four robotic training dummies look like valmont, major minor, monkey fist, and Finn in fighting stance staring at Scootaloo directly while being watched by sweetie belle, five repair droids, and Mr. Jubilance show up inside white ninja HQ from few minutes ago from his world end of lunch period who sent by captain sentry to served her as personal assistant part time while sitting in the bench at right side of training area

Scootaloo: "bring it."

One of robotic training dummies run straight to her with a fist but she use her dragon speed toward it with kung fu move, "mighty grizzly roundhouse mountain lion!" She roundhouse kick chop robotic training dummy in half that amazed sweetie belle and mr. Jubilance.

Mr. Jubilance: "amazing move madam."

Sweetie: "way to go, babe."

Both of mayor minor and monkey fist leap in mid-air toward her with kendo sticks to hit her but she moved backward fast from the attack by them, she then running toward with next kung fu moves.

"Ape punch!"

"Panda chop bamboo in half!"

He punch robotic dummy mayor minor in face hard to clean off from the body and chop monkey fist in half with one kick. It's only one robotic training dummy left is Finn, he begins running toward her but she staring at him with menacing look when approach her.

"Plowing Armarouge!"

Double fist went through the chest to the back when she pulled it out for robotic dummy collapse on the ground when Mr. Jubilance snap his fingers for five repair droids on cue enter dojo take robotic dummies to repair shop in a time when Scootaloo walk toward them with Mr. Jubilance handed her a towel to wiping sweats out.

Sweetie belle: "nice work of training, honey."

Scootaloo: "thanks."

Mr. Jubilance: "madam, I reminding you about going back to school shopping tomorrow with your girlfriend, master first base, and mistress Megan Williams at shopping center during 1:00 pm."

Scootaloo: "thank you jubilance."

Mr. Jubilance: "anytime madam."

Simpson universe 2, when Ned & his family toward his car in their driveway toward their pee Wee football game against another team during Saturday evening and stop to see formation pokemon, falinks walking on sidewalk almost pass by his house when he pulled out his rotom phone quick to scan for a second and give out information.

Male computer voice: "falinks, formation pokemon, fighting type; the leader, known as the brass, uses its extendible horn to issue orders to the others when it's time to change formation."

They walk pass by Carol and lenny who surprise to see them in formation then lenny said to carol with surprise, "what pretty neat formation I ever saw."

Carol: "yeah."

[New chapter is out for tonight]