the surprise

Hearthome city at 8:00 pm

Inside of Pokemon center with Brock helping nurse joy at the desk make Holly very jealousy at Brock while being accompanied by r4-d4 while behind the cafe section for a moment until a portal show behind the front entrance that alarm r4-d4 begins beeping like crazy give a attention to holly, Conway, piplup, and dawn.

Holly: "they're here."

They approach the portal in 5 feet away begin opening up to reveal section 17 main lobby with spider-man noir walk through the portal to the center, "you guys are ready to meet my friends." They nodded theirs head when spider-man noir went right side of portal for his surprise guests come out to reveal section 23 Admiral dawn cerise, alpha 5, the thing, and eiji hno that shocked dawn to see another her.

Dawn: "hello I'm admiral dawn cerise of section 23 from original pokemon universe. Very nice to meet you me."

She got huge grin on her face give out little bit sequeled whe she hug herself around the waist really tight and said, "my original self is cool I ever saw." Her original self said to her, "yo, yo, yo. Dawn, your hugging me so tight, let me go please."

The thing: "geeze, kid."

Dawn: "oops sorry, me."

She let go off herself to breath and noticed silver wedding ring in right ring finger, she then said to her with little bit surprise, "you're married?" She smile herself and said with kindness, "yup, I'm married to Chloe cerise, I first her at the woods in sinnoh and started dating ever since. We're moved to my hometown twinleaf town."

Holly: "that's sweet, who's married to the girl named Serena."

Koda: "she married world pokemon champion and new monarch, ash Ketchum."

Dawn begins to shouting of shocked surprise, "SHE MARRIED TO ASH KETCHUM!" They got sweatdrop on their foreheads with nervous chuckles and give attention to several agents inside the portal as the thing said to her with kindness, "she confessed him at dendemille town during 2nd performance and got married after ash won at alola region as alola region ever since." They smile for original ash become new monarch, new world pokemon champion and alola region champion when Holly step in to answer the thing question, "what's Mr. Ketchum doing right now."

Dawn: "working at pallet town cafe to every Monday through Friday. On the weekends, he's handyman to help people around along with Pikachu and his pokemon."

Holly: "that's good."

Conway: "not bad at all."

Koda: "what about you dawn? Are you dating this ash Ketchum."

Dawn: "yup, I confessed him at jublife city for my first contest debut and started dating ever since and Our moms become happy about it."

Dawn: "thats sweet, I know kung fu moves and super fist of blabs-a-lot."

Conway: "not bad."

Dawn: "oh, that's okay with you guys, I bring my wife come along because we're having dayoff tomorrow through Saturday from section 23 at captain Armin arlelt original world. That's okay with you."

Conway: "of course Mrs. Cerise."

The thing: "anyway where's your boyfriend at, kid."

Dawn: "he's trained his pokemon at right side of the arena closes the woods."

Alpha-5: "that's great idea to train."

Eiji: "yup."

The thing: "it's true."

Meanwhile at section 33 main lobby on original the Simpsons universe at 8:30 pm, captain Lisa shaking hands with commander Theo magath being accompanied by pieck, porco, and colt.

Captain Lisa: "welcome to section 33, guys."

Commander magath: "thank you captain."

Porco: "no problem cap."

"Greetings mortals."

They turned around of shocked to see mighty Thor 2.0 aka section commander Zoe hange in asgradian armor walk up to them with a smile and pieck said to her, "say aren't you the scout regiment section commander, Zoe hange isn't." She replied back to her with kindness, "aye, thou goes by mighty thor now because I'm worthy to pull jane Foster mighty hammer up to become mighty thor and agent of section 17 entire time."

Commander magath: "not bad I guess, that's mean we worked together as a team."

Mighty thor 2.0: "aye."

She grab pieck hand with right hand to hold begins staring at pieck with charming expression on her face and said, "thou an cart titan shifter is beautiful maiden as Marley warrior in Liberio this whole time. It's pretty amazing." She lift pieck hand up to kiss it cause pieck begin to blushed as hard like a tomato and three of them drop their jaws to the floor.

Lighting lad: "I didn't see that coming."

Sanji: "way to go zoe."

Captain atom: "not bad."

She let go of pieck hand and said to her with charmness, "we should have our 1st date at canterlot city fancy pants restaurant on next Saturday night. Does maiden agreed." Pieck wave her hair back to look at commander with loveable expression and said, "of course commander, I love to go on a date with you."

Mighty thor 2.0: "huzzah, I'll pick you up at your place at 8:30 pm."

Pieck: "of course cutie."

Sanji: "damn, commander hange got a date with cart titan shifter. Respect."

Tech e. Coyote: "you said it dude."

Captain Lisa handed galar rotom phone to commander Theo magath and said, "use it to scan and information about pokemon from other regions to show up every universes for stay or visit."

Commander magath: "of course captain."

[New chapter is out for tonight]