Reggie surprise

Levcina city at 2:26 pm

Derpy, gasser, cinnamon sitck, and Xander hanging out at levcina city park for a moment until genie appeared in front of them at 5 feet away with fall-apart rabbit, Iago, meowth, and dinky who surprise to see genie, Iago, and fall-apart rabbit in paldea region.

Cinnamon: "genie, what you three doing here?"

Iago: "explore the paldea region for a while."

Derpy: "mom, guess what I caught pawmi and shiny bramblin with blaziken move, Jamaican passion and stubborn stantler kick!"

Xander: "way to go Ms. Doo."

Derpy: "that's my girl."

Dinky: "thanks, tomorrow at 11:22 am I'm going to another city called montenevera in northern region of paldea to capture ice type pokemon, good thing I got my winter clothes with me just in case."

Cinnamon stick: "I can come too because I want to see new type ice pokemon too."

Xander: "me three because you two need protection from bad guys just in case to show up here anytime soon."

Cinnamon: "good idea dude."

Canterlot city neighborhood at 2:35 pm

Knock knock knock

Tootla approach the door to unlock it and open it backward becoming surprise to see her new girlfriend, Reggie standing at front porch wearing gray sleeveless shirt to expose very muscular shoulders, dark green gym shorts with white line, and tennis shoes.

Tootla: "hey babe, how's training today."

Reggie: "great, after this I'm heading back to training at my backyard again."

Tootla: "of course."

She let her enter the house when she closed the door behind with her feet and locked it after that, then she then drag her away from living room to hallway heading tootla bedroom in two doors down and entered bedroom to reveal perfect clean bedroom until Reggie take her shoes off and enter the bed begin laying flat with her head touched the bed with tootla enter bed to climb on Reggie stomach begin staring down at her with erotic expression on her face as she taking off her shirt to reveal slim perfect body with breasts bounce freely when she stand in all fours with breasts hanging above Reggie face begin cupped on the breast and use her hand to grab another one begin sucking and groping in a same time make tootla begin moan of pleasure to feel a touch and grope by girl first time ever.

Tootla: "ooh...ugh, tootla kept going."

Reggie use her finger to pinch the nipple really hard make tootla moan even more with erotic expression got tongue sticking out but good thing she got soundproof bedroom that everyone won't hear them what they doing in there when tootla said, "oh, yes, yes. Kept going my serect agent." She feel something little bit wet inside her pantie through her short until she feeling something inside her breasts to warn her new girlfriend, "I'm....gonna Cumming any...minute." She latch off the nipple begin groping on both breasts with her hands really hard to make tootla moan ever more.

Tootla: "here's it comes."

She sprayed milk everywhere like running out of control firehouse for a minute and stop as she collapsed on top of her with heavy breathing and sweats when Reggie look at the clock to see 2:55 pm, she decided to have more fun with her girlfriend with taking off theirs clothes and get in the covers with Reggie on top and tootla on the bottom, they begin making out as Reggie taking her ride with blissful moan from them that filled up the room.

Mlp universe 3 at 4:30 pm, crystal lighthouse in maretime bay

Proxy droid collapsed on the grass to the right with one arm and leg missing by Sasha lightsaber who training is proxy droid practice including 4 four proxy droids everywhere with tried Sasha holding her lightsaber begin deactivated and look at master yoda, flamgio, sunny, r9-y9, slowking, and Quaxwell."

Master yoda: "good job young one."

Sasha: "thank you master."

Master yoda: "you taking day off by tomorrow and Tuesday from training, you must."

Sasha: "thank you master yoda."

Master yoda: "you and the sections going to meet queen Haven at her castle in Zephyr heights at 1:30 pm because she want to see you, hmm."

Sasha: "of course. That's zipp and pip mother correct."

Sunny: "yes, she's really nice mare."

Aot universe 3 at 6:45 pm in shiganshina district, wall Maria

In the dark alley with ardan Kruse walking to notice his father from couple miles away while holding a person really small inside the blanket in his hands in a second and he stop in front of him.

Ardan: "you got her, father."

Brendis: "yup, giselle doing okay."

He handed giselle to adran into his arms and he uncover the blanket halfway to see his little sister is still asleep got a smile on his face and look up at his friend with worried expression on his face, "what happened if the witch waking up at 7:20 pm to see giselle is gone." Brendis smile and said, "don't worry I will handle as I can. Take care your little sister for me, serect agent Kruse." Both went separate ways to their direction when ardan look down at his sister and thought to himself, "I'm gonna bring her, pehalka, lacer, gaia, and Imogen to section 23 tomorrow at 11:23 am in captain arlelt original universe show around and visit grisha and his family to have get together dinner at their house at Artazon town in original pokemon universe at 6:30 pm."

Marley, liberio

Marley military HQ courtyard with several soldiers talk among themselves.

"Hey, have you heard about this girl named Serena Yvonne coming here tomorrow at 11:20 am from japony."

"Really why?"

"One of shadowkhans kidnapped Horace in the beach at 4:30 pm in Vermillion city Beach from pokemon universe 3 and bring him here to set a trapped for goh."

"That mess up!"

"I heard from commander magath about she killed other people from kalos and unvoa region including five people in Kanto region. Because she got mental illness without emotion.

"Really that mess up for obsessed with ash Ketchum so much!"

Mr. Ksaver exit the building toward the group of soldiers along with clone Zeke that they don't know about and he said to them with kindness, "what's going on fellas." They look at them with happiness and scared on their faces when one of them step in and said, "we're having Serena Yvonne coming here from japony to hang out with us until one of shadowkhan bring Horace here from pokemon universe 3 to set a trap for goh."

Zeke: "why?"

Marley soldier #1: "kid, she's totally pyschio girl with mental illness who obsession with ash Ketchum all the time, if I were you kid. Stay away from her in all cost."

Zeke: "of course."

Then suddenly gopher pop out from the hole to enter courtyard with them, then he noticed real quick and said to them with polite, "excuse me, this is paldea region." Mr. Ksaver said to him with kindness, "nope, my gopher friend. This is Marley, liberio on attack on Titan universe 3 and paldea region from original pokemon universe." Gopher said to him with kindness while walking back to hole, "thank you so." He fell inside of the hole while shouting, "muuuuccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhh!" They heard soft yelp at the end from that falling.

Gopher: "I'm alright fellas, I just landed on Tigger."

Tigger: "yup. I want to see paldean pokemon so bad."

Rabbit: "we know tigger."

Pooh: "I hope they have honey over there because I'm very hungry."

Rabbit: "ooh pooh."

Marley soldier #1: "what the? How many you guys inside the hole."

Rabbit: "me, pooh, gopher, tigger, eeyore, and piglett. Six of us."

Zeke: "okay then."

[New improved chapter is out]