morning plans with Serena

Japony, Tokyo on Sunday August 20th at 7:21 am. Ash and Serena luxury penthouse that best view of city at dawn.

Inside the bedroom with ash trophies on top of the shelve, personal bathroom, closest, and queen size bed very little bit low with two love birds sleeping on right and left sides until they toss right and left begin waking up with eyes open to see each other.

Ash: "morning babe."

Serena: "you too ashy."

She moved closer to him and place her hand on the stomach feel 6 pack abs inside white shirt and ash said to her with kindness, "what's the plan for us today, babe." Serena replied back to him, "I'm going to Marley military HQ at 11:20 am in attack on titan universe 3 until Baron shadowkhan show up with Horace as a trap and trick for goh." Ash with evil smile on his face to like Serena idea and said, "perfect, I'm heading back to our universe and killed professor ceries with miniature flame projector from laboratory downstairs quick at 7:30 pm and come here back going with Mr. Kuro and fl-1,000 to a sushi restaurant meet his two businessmen for lunch."

Serena: "great, after that to trick goh, I'm decided going to japony market doing little bit of groceries shopping for dinner and including little bit of clothes shopping too."

Ash: "great, oh you get two "How learn to speak Japonese" Books from book store while you out. We're living here as new home."

Serena: "of course honey."

Ash: "you wanna fool around for a while."

Serena: "sure babe."

Levincia city, paldea region in original pokemon universe at 9:55 pm.

Inside light out kids bedroom with seperate beds with gabi and falco on got blankets underneath halfway revealed their sleeping shirts. Yamper sleeping in bottom of falco bed begin curl up got fletching laying on top of her head sleeping as well.

Sasha enter their bedroom while wearing pink midriff sleeping shirts and green sleeping short shorts only to went right side of falco bed to give tender kiss on his forehead.

Falco: "goodnight Ms. Braus."

Sasha: "you too bud."

She then went right side of gabi bed to give tender kiss on forehead too as well and said to gabi with kindness, "goodnight kiddo." She smile at Sasha, "you too ms. Braus. I'm sorry for shooting at you inside the airship and I know something you island devils are just people like us." She smile proudly and said, "that's right, see you kids in the morning we're take a tour at uva academy in mesagoza city at 10:21 am." Both of them smile for that tomorrow for a second, they're closed theirs eyes and went to sleep when Sasha turn off their lights and exit the their bedroom to heading hallway pass by dark luxury living room/kitchen went to open light up master bedroom and entered to see her boyfriend laying in bed with the covers halfway to reveal muscular body with 6 pack while reading tour book about paldea region as she closed the door behind with her foot to give him attention to closed his tour book and place on the nightstand right next to him when move in middle of the bed and Sasha enter the bed to hop on his abs stomach to look down on him with erotic expression, "are you ready for tonight in first time in paldea region, babe."

Nicoolo: "yup, it's good thing we got soundproof bedroom and small box of protection inside your travel bag."

Sasha: "after playing with my girls first."

She take her shirt off let her d-cup breasts bouncy free from their prison and tossed it at left side of bed that make nicoolo very happy on his face, "birthday to me."

Aot universe 5

It middle of night at 2:30 am in liberio, Marley

At pieck bedroom is 2nd floor of their house, there's pieck sleeping in her bed with cover on while got fuecoco and Pikachu sleeping curl up at foot of the bed. Until Pikachu give silent sad groaning to hear voices of ash inside of his head.

Ash: "I don't need you anymore because this is your fault let me loose every pokemon league. Goodbye forever loser, hahaha."

He begin wake up that fast with his eyes open and getting up, he started to cry really loud cause fuecoco and pieck wake up. Pieck lean up quick with the cover down to reveal sleeping white gown to see Pikachu crying at foot of the bed.

Pieck: "uh-no, Pikachu! What's wrong Buddy."

He turned around to leap into her arms and hugging her in the chest with pieck clam him with rubbing on his back until pieck father enter her bedroom to see Pikachu crying.

Pieck father: "what happened honey?"

Pieck: "Pikachu got a nightmare about ash leaving him abandoned at professor oak front porch. Sssh, there, there buddy."

He sitting down at right side of bed see Pikachu begin started claim down from pieck and thought of himself, "that asshole leave his partner in front porch like that, when he show up here to apologize Pikachu and I give him such a furious beat down in his life." After Pikachu went fast asleep from crying and she look at her father, "I should take him to Webby venderquck hometown, duckberg in her original universe tomorrow at 9:30 am to make him feel better along with colt, fuecoco, and zappy while explore the city."

Pieck father smile: "perfect idea honey, he will forget about " You know who" For good."

Pieck: "yeah."

[New chapter is out for today]