gender reveal party

Royal woods, Michigan at 5:30 pm.

In the backyard of sam and Luna backyard with families and friends talking each other or eating the food that made by 21 yrs old clian dent and his 23 yrs old wife Bianca dent who got wedding rings in left and right ring fingers.

Howard and Harold talking with Leonard, Rita, and Lynn sr at right side of backyard, when Howard got tears of joy from his eyes and said, "my baby is growing up so fast as section 17 rookie agent on Monday afternoon." Harold patted his husband on his back gently and said, "there, there honey. Remember Dr. Lopez said, "Let baby bird free from the nest."

Leonard: "that's right matey. "

"Woof"

They look down to see female puppy pokemon, fidough who leaped into Howard arms to hold and Rita said with surprise, "aww fidough like you, Howard."

Harold: "yup, let's her name betty, Betty the fidough."

Howard: "you think cleopawtra and nepurrtiti getting along with Betty, har bear."

Harold: "we're find out after the party over."

"Yo dudes!"

They turned around to see Luna and sam with little bit pregnant belly standing right next to full size present box, when they gather around bit and stop in front of it in feet. Luna said to them with surprise, "who's ready for our baby to be a boy or girl."

Lincoln: "(thought) I hope it's a boy, we could read ace saveys comic as uncle and nephew bonding time."

Both sam and Luna open the lid to let out pack of drifloon from the box with one of them holding a pink sign with "it's a girl" Cause everyone begin to cheer really loud for the revealed of sam and luna baby is a girl.

Lilly: "yay I'm going to be aunt."

Rita: "honey, we're going to be grandparents."

Lynn: "that's wonderful."

Leonard: "I'm going to be great grandpa."

Albert/myrtle: "us too."

Captain sentry: "congratulations you two."

Petra Ackerman: "welcome to parenthood, you two."

Nicoolo braus: "you said it Mrs. Ackerman, I hope find a girl here for my son."

Wilson became embarrassed got little bit blushed on his cheeks about his father getting a girl here for him when a ghost of Sasha braus appeared right next to her husband with a smile, "you're right honey, let's find a girl for our son somewhere in Royal woods, maybe tomorrow."

Nicoolo: "good thinking, babe."

Wilson: "mom, don't do it please."

Historia: "way to go guys."

Ymir: "good job."

Both sam and Luna walk up to them with a smile as Luna said to them, "you two wanna be our future rockstar/serect agent as godparents." Ymir smiled pride to be godparents with her girlfriend for sam and Luna baby girls and said, "of course luns, we're be honored."

Luna: "rock in, ymi."

Ymir look back at bill and Ted right next to the ceries, peter cerise, and smolder just heard the whole thing and say it together, "excellent!" They doing air guitar along with dawn ceries, luna, ymir, smolder, sandbar, and captain sentry for a second and stop.

Lynn:  "good times."

Rita: "yup."

Leonard: "indeed son."

South Park universe 1 at 7:30 pm. Park county police station

Sgt. Yates at his desk reading his Scarlett book for a moment until officer peterson and detective foley walk to his desk right side to see reading something.

Officer peterson: "what are you reading sir."

Sgt. Yates: "reading about paldea region that's all."

Officer peterson: "neat."

Sgt. Yates flip another page to another chapter: the monster of area zero.

He began reading it out loud, "a member of the survey team captured this photograph by chance

He began reading it out loud, "a member of the survey team captured this photograph by chance. I noticed a passing resemblance to the pokemon known as donphan, yet differences such as its sheer size and the shape of its back set it apart--as do its great tusks. The monster known as the great tusk." Everyone is speechless inside the office about the great tusk is resemblance to donphan in area zero." Then officer peterson said, "geeze I hope the great tusk not show up in South Park along with past paradox pokemon that's going to be a disaster."

"Puu."

They spotted friendly scream tail enter the police station without them noticed as it walk up to Sgt. Yates desk and stop to stare at them with friendly expression.

Officer peterson: "aww you just a friendly past paradox pokemon that's all."

One of prisoners inside the cell to agree with officer peterson and said, "yup."

[New chapter is out for today]