vs fidough

Kate walking through the city to finding paldean pokemon that she catch for a few moments and stop to see male puppy pokemon, fidough walk just minding own business and stop to see kate with smug expression on her face while holding pokeball and said, "I'm gonna battle you, little guy and captured after that." Fidough give out smartalic growl to accept the battle when she tossed her pokeball in the mid-air to release squirtle from his pokeball appear on the floor behind her at 3 feet having first pokemon battle against fidough cause several people attention when kate begin command with a attack for squirtle, "go squirtle use water gun!" He use water run from his mouth straight to fidough but he dodged that begin running toward squirtle with a counter tackle and kate called out, "quick dodged it and tail whip!" He dodged it from that attack and delivered tail whip right on the cheek with little bit critical damage that amazed the crowd for bit and kate called out another counter attack, "use yawn!" He loose a huge yawn bubble from his mouth that lulls into fidough and begin falling asleep until she pulled out pokeball and threw it toward sleepy fidough begin captured it and went inside with pokeball closed, landed perfectly and begin locked it without struggling make kate very happy to capture 2nd paldean pokemon for first time in paldea region when she walk up to it and grabbed captured pokeball with her hand so can place it on attachment. Kate look at squirtle with a smile and said, "good job little buddy. I'm proud of you.

Squirtle: " Squirtle, squirt."

Kate: "are you tired battle from fidough."

He shaking his head of response to his trainer that surprise her as adjusting her glasses with sly grin expression on her face and said, "let's get 3rd pokemon in this city." One of them walk up to them is 20 yrs boy with light blue eyes and brown short eye. Wearing orange sleeveless shirt, camo shorts, and shoes. He said to her with kindness, "there wild female mouse pokemon, pawmi hanging out at outdoor pokemon center everyday at east side of the city."

Kate: "thank you sir."

Boy: "anytime."

At Springfield park with ned taking a walk with his wife for a few moments and stop to see male snapping pokemon, chewtle from the distance walking on the path at left side and ned pull out rotom phone quick to scan for few seconds and information pop out.

Male computer voice: "chewtle, snapping pokemon, water type; it's large front tooth is still growing in. When the tooth inches, this pokemon will bit another chewtle's horn, and the two pokemon will tussle."

Chewtle stop walking and come across with Homer, Lenny, and Carl who stare at him with confused for a few seconds until homer reach out in front of him was going to pet him but chewtle bit him on thumb begin holding it cause homer begin to screaming in pain.

Homer: "get off of my thumb, you turtle freak."

Lenny: "me and Carol  take you to the hospital for doctor Hibbert pulled it out."

Carl: "yup."

[New chapter is out for today]