b-wing pilot sighting

Heathrome ciry tournament at 11:22 am it's time for 2nd round as begin with dawn and Conway vs two trainers, in the crowd with team rockets serving the crowd as food vendors for a second and Jessie noticed to see the girl with blue hair like dawn and said to her friends, "it just me or I'm seeing another twerpet with blue hair at waiting section with the others." They did noticed too and meowth said to them with little bit kindness, "they're probably twin sisters I believe."

Then suddenly b-wing Starlight flying pass by above tournament in 11 feet make roaring sound that surprise ash and the group.

Ash: "wow, that b-wing starfighter is great condition in the sky."

Pikachu: "pika."

Dawn cerise: "yup, we're done building starfighters inside section 23 garage since 2 months ago, we called them, v-wing starfighters."

Brock: "pretty impressive, Mrs. Cerise."

On top roof of heathrome city Police station with Bucky Barnes, two engineers, officer Jenny, and two officers who amazed to see b-wing starfighter flying around in the sky when Bucky Barnes begin to speak pilot in the headset, "pretty good, shawn blaze. Now fly towards between two mountains then turned around right mountain  come here back."

Shawn: "yes sir."

He fly straight to two mountains in 9 kilometers miles away really fast then he made turned around mountain in right side until his eyes went wide to something slithing crashing through woods it look like onix but bigger and flying back towards heathrome city and he begin to speak with Sgt. Barnes in tiny microphone inside the helmet, "Sgt. Barnes, you won't believe what I saw right now inside the woods."

Bucky: "what is it son?"

Shawn: "it's onix but bigger while slithing crashing through woods."

Bucky: "what are you serious! You spotted a titan pokemon here in this universe and probably finding another herba mystica."

Engineer: "good point sir."

Officer Jenny: "oh-boy.

Shawn: "we should tell captain sentry about this, Sgt."

He sigh and said, "yup I tell him about it inside police station later and anyway Mr. Blaze just due 2 front flips and 1 flying corkscrew for today and head back to section 17 hanger one." He replied back to him with kindness, "ten-four Sgt. Barnes." He begin continue his flying practice in the sky above the city.

Back with tag tournament at 11:55 am

Chloe watching brock and Holly approach the battlefield against another trainers but she thinking about something quick and she turn her head  to the right see her wife handed an dollar to James dress up as food vendor and look back at battle again to give out a sigh and turned right again at dawn taking a small sip of cream soda inside the can.

Chloe: "honey, I asked you something."

Dawn: "sure babe, what is it?"

She begin drink again when Chloe continue to speak: "I'm thinking about something in 2 weeks so. Honey let have a baby girl" Her eyes went wide begin spitting out cream soda forward from her mouth that give attention to james, the thing, dawn, paul, ash, piplup, Pikachu, alpha-5 and the rest after she cough up bit and look at her wife with shocking and said, "you mean adopting a baby girl."

James: "oh-boy."

Chloe: "yes, we raised her as foster parents and she will look up to you as admiral of air Erwin cruiser in section 23. What you say honey, can we adopted a baby."

She couldn't resist the puppy eyes from her wife while being joined by dawn too for a second, she smiled and said, "okay we adopted a baby girl in twinleaf town orphanage tomorrow morning at 8:31 am." She smile at her wife about adopting a baby girl in twinleaf town tomorrow morning at 8:31 am in their original universe and said, "thanks honey, you going to be father/mother figure to our baby girl."

Dawn: "you going to be mother, honey."

The thing: "good luck you two because first day as parents is pretty hard work."

James: "that true."

Peter: "yup."

Ash: "you said it Mr. Grimm. "

Chloe: "don't worry we're getting help from our pokemon and families. Our baby girl sleep in rolling candle at right side of our bed. While my parents will set up the empty bedroom into baby room in 2 weeks."

Conway: "good idea Mrs. Cerise."

Inside the police station with Bucky Barnes, two engineers, and officer Jenny at hologram console table with the holographic of captain sentry who shocked about another titan pokemon are here in this universe.

Bucky: "what we going to do now, captain."

Captain sentry: "let's battle against hearthome city rock snake titan on Wednesday at 1:20 pm."

Officer Jenny: "good idea captain but who's going to face this titan pokemon."

Captain sentry: "ladyknightmon, eren jagear, sonic the hedgehog, lighting dash, meta knight, gentaro kisaragi, and pokemon professor Gus Porter. They will taking big thunder over there to find titan pokemon. Oh officer Jenny, you should go with them."

Officer Jenny: "yes  captain."

[New chapter is out for today]