tera wild pokemon in heathrome city

Heathrome city at 12:19 pm

The same empty field that Serena and Reggie including paul train gallade against 3 pokemon this morning then now Paul come face to face with dawn cerise who want to talk with him and said in anger "why you using kung fu moves for gallade taking out Croagunk and hitmonlee in the semi finals tournament." He replied back to her with bad attitude, "I want try it out okay, what's a big deal."

Dawn: "big deal is wrong to spy my friend and captain sister training yesterday afternoon this whole time including you tell chimchar use sharpedo bites bottom feeder defeat magmar in 1st round match before yesterday"

Paul: "after you friends interrupted during begin finding tag partner by big guy in strong armor, cat freak creature, and 4 alien male wearing medieval armor."

Dawn: "they're working for an unknown enemy who sent spider man enemies and two monster toward canterlot city research Center to grab drone micro chip since last Saturday night."

Paul: "whatever, I'm gonna use it in the finals, if you like it or not."

She became very angry and was about to say something to him until her anger into shocking to see wild tera pokemon, kwlaf standing behind paul at 8 feet away when he turned around to see wild tera pokemon too and said in shock, "what in the world?" Tera shard rose up from the ground with kwlaf inside to absorb for a second and broke into pieces reveal Tereastal kwlaf with ice crown on top of his head and begin power up as Paul went right side of dawn cerise in 4 feet and said, "what is that thing, Mrs. Cerise."

Dawn: "it's wild tera pokemon and I believe tera shards appeared in this universe. Let battle it."

Paul: "are you sure?"

Dawn: "I'm sure, just called out your elekid so we can battle it."

He nodded his head to agree with her as pull out his pokeball and toss it in the air, "elekid, stand by for battle!"  Pokeball summoned elekid to outside standing behind paul at 3 feet and having cold stare at wild tera pokemon and he command attack for elekid, "use focus punch on wild tera pokemon." He running toward wild tera kwlaf with focus punch until kwlaf fire water gun toward elekid for a moment until Paul called out, "Dodge it." He take a leap in mid-air from water gun and hit kwlaf with medium critical damage and leap back to Paul and dawn, when she begin to Golden aura inside of her that surprise Paul and elekid who begin with a super fist move as she called out while toward kwlaf, "super fist of blabs-a-lot:  big ice fist attack punch!" She hit kwlaf with ice fist to delivered heavy critical damage caused the glass shattered make kwlaf return normal and become dizzy, she turned around at Paul and said, "now catch it!" He pulled out empty pokeball to toss it toward kwlaf and begin captured it went inside as pokeball went to the ground perfectly with kwlaf begin struggle inside for a minute and stop with kwlaf being captured inside that mean Paul got wild tera pokemon for first time in this universe when dawn walk up to them with captured pokeball in her palm and he grabbed it from her nicely then dawn got a idea for him with a smile, "how do you like join section 23 as serect agent."

Paul little bit surprise and said, "of course I love to, Mrs. Cerise." She smile and said, "excellent, oh don't tell everyone from your hometown because it's government Falicitly underneath the whole trost district city." Both Paul and elekid nodded their heads to agree with Mrs. Cerise but he forgot something and said, "I tell my brother about it too. He won't tell everyone about it."

Dawn: "of course, I tell captain arlelt about wild tera pokemon appeared in this universe after tournament over and mean time, you ask Mrs Ketchum tomorrow evening at 1:32 pm in pallet town in original pokemon universe to train gallade and elekid with kung fu moves."

Paul: "of course Mrs. Cerise, what about wild tera pokemon that I captured."

Dawn: "don't use doing final but except battle against wild tera pokemon or titan pokemon."

Paul: "sounds good Mrs. Cerise."

Aot universe 3 at 12:35 pm in Marley, liberio

Inside of Marley military HQ corridor with scared zeke walking in the corridor while holding both mop and bucket in hands, because he heard Marley public security inside meeting room about almost had the group called eldian restoration that's mean his parents in their group too and tell them tonight for a moment until he feel sharp pain back of his neck caused him as his Eyelids begin to droop went to sleep went falling backward to the floor but he held by masked male with night vision goggles in stealth uniform being accompanied by male stealth squad and pancham in stealth uniform too in his size who caught bucket and mop just in time begin place it against the wall, when masked male place his two fingers in the earpiece in right side of the mask and begin to whisper with rainbow blitz voice, "we got zeke, sir."

Captain Sentry: "good work blitz. Oh Flare warden and her stealth team already took out his parents from the house got back from the market and they placed their replacement clones on the bed with different attitude and little bit knowing about pokemon when they begin to wake up in 3 minutes and think they pass out from shopping so just bring him to separate infirmary."

Rainbow blitz: "yes sir."

He placed zeke over his right shoulder when another stealth team come out from closest while dragging clone zeke with same attitude and knowing about pokemon too as well when he placed clone zeke sitting against behind the wall right to mop and bucket as Rainbow blitz and his stealth squad went silent transport beam with press of the button on rainbow blitz right long sleeve wrist gauntlet return to section 17 without everyone noticed.

[New chapter is out for tonight]