hanging out with the rockstar

Royal woods, Michigan at 2:00 pm

In the neighborhood there rectangular house with lime green paint got red wood roof and got own garage. Right next to McBride.

Inside the house, there 16 yrs old Lincoln loud sitting in the couch with her sister 23 yrs old luna loud in the living just hanging out each other watching TV.

Luna: "so bro, you got excited to be section 17 serect agent like your awesome sister and Sam were."

Lincoln: "me and my friends are excited about it to take a tour at section 17 next Monday after that become rookie agents."

Luna: "radical bro and I got a word from captain sentry at section 17 at canterlot city, California, he said, " We're getting new type of Pokemon from another region called paldea at original pokemon universe coming every universes to visit or stay."

Lincoln: "awesome, I hope to see new type of pokemon somewhere in Royal woods very soon."

Luna: "you will little bro, you will."

Aot universe 3

Trost district, wall rose in paradise Island at 11:30 am

Trost district HQ courtyard with ardan Kruse talking with section commander Erwin Smith and moblit Berner until a voice coming from at left side of courtyard, "stork!" They turn their heads to the left to see strange bird with aprons walking towards them for a minute and stop in 6 feet away, when ardan noticed red strange device on top of the barrel right next to him so decided grab it from the barrel to look it until to scan of strange creature and give information.

Female computer voice: "bombirder, item drop pokemon, dark/flying type; "it's gathers things up in a apron made from shed feathers added to the pokemon's chest feathers, then drops those things from high places for fun."

Eriwn: "that's mean and harsh for drop those things from high places for fun."

Moblit: "you said it sir."

Then bombirder spread his wings and grab his apron with his beak begin flying off to the sky turn left heading somewhere from outside of the walls.

Female computer voice: "bombirder just added on your pokedex number 1."

Moblit: "huh, neat."

Then suddenly Zoe hange exit the building toward courtyard with them got pichu into her arms and said to them with crazy expression on her face, "look I found in the mess hall, it look like mouse with pink dot on both cheeks."

Pichu: "pichu!"

Ardan scan pichu for a second and give information after that and make Zoe hange got crazy expression on her face to see red strange device in ardan hand.

Female computer voice: "pichu, tiny mouse pokemon, electric type; it is unskilled at storing electric power. Any kind of shock causes it to discharged energy spontaneously."

Zoe: "storing electric power you say, if I touch right dot."

Moblit: "wait hange, she said kind of shock causes it to discharge energy spontaneously."

She poke pichu right dot make him really mad then use thunderbolt to shock Zoe hange for a second and collapsed on the floor with smog and smoking hair when pichu leap into Erwin Smith arms before zoe collapsed on the ground.

Moblit: "well, I warn her."

[New chapter is out for tonight]