debut of new white ninja

Canterlot city at 1:00 am

At pawn shop called "the film flam brothers' everything-under-the-sun-emporium." Is now closed for tonight until thief of swellview, mitch blisky in front of the door holding a crowbar in his hand.

Mitch: "it's time to steal fancy things inside of this stupid pawn shop

Mitch: "it's time to steal fancy things inside of this stupid pawn shop."

"Yeah, I don't know so, punk."

He turned around to see canterlot city female ninja superhero, the white ninja with "WN" Logo on the chest and Mitch said to her with jerkness, "who are you turd."

White ninja: "I'm new the Shierff around this parts."

She went super dragon speed straight to Mitch blisky and delivered kung fu attack moves.

"Stubborn cow kick!"

"JackRabbit punch bobcat!"

"Spinning zebra heel kick!"

"Cobra clutch!"

"Gorilla German suplex ape!"

Mitch blisky is on the sidewalk unconscious from kung fu moves, she then heard a police siren at right side of street from 7 miles away coming toward pawn shop so she due ninja sprint on the street for a second and transform into female night light dragon.

She begin flying in the sky really fast toward her house in the neighborhood before the police arrived at pawn shop

Aot universe 3

Monday August 16th, 832 at liberio marleyan military HQ courtyard in 8:54 am with Theo magath talking with Sgt. Gross, marleyan soldier, and mr. Ksaver for a moment until a red portal open up at left next to them in feet 8 away make them scared until open up to reveal gecko kuro, fl-1,000, and Baron mando at kuro office when they walk through the portal toward them when Theo magath said to them with confused, "can we help you gentlemen."

Gecko: "you and your military forces wanna work for me to take over the worlds with armies of battle drones. What do you say."

Theo: "you got a deal, mr?"

Gecko: "gecko kuro."

Fl-1,000: "and our scientist going to make a clone of Sgt. Gross with same attitude and personality for eldian worms can't tell the difference."

Sgt. Gross: "that's good idea son, I guess."

Fl-1,000: "you should with come us to the lab for our scientist get the DNA of your and come back here tomorrow."

Sgt. Gross: "sure."

Gecko: "and it's our little secret."

Theo: "no problem at all."

[New chapter is out for tonight]