debut of Lightingkabuterimon

Owl house universe 2

In the forests of boiling isle very close to bonesborough, there male head steel pokemon, rampardos wonder through the forest for a moment until gigantamax orb come out from the Boulder flying towards to rampardo and went inside of him from elbow begin to glowing gigantamax aura inside of him with gigantamax beam shoot up in the sky turned dark purple sky make citizens becoming scare to dark purple sky until they heard a powerful sound inside the forests, "RRRAMMMMPARDOOOSSSS!!!!" That everyone hear from that market including eda clawthrone the coven leader and two coven guards too.

Eda: "what the titan is that?'

A medium size lime green portal show up in the middle of market behind the trio at 6 feet when they turn around to see the portal open up to reveal section 33 main lobby with lighting lad, metalkabutermon, sanji, captain atom, captain Marvel, and tech E. Coyote, they then gigantamax rampardo stomp through the forest towards the town in 15 minutes as the trio walk up to them.

Sanji: "okay boys, it's DNA digivolve time

Sanji: "okay boys, it's DNA digivolve time."

Lighting boy: "you got it dude."

Captain atom: "well me and captain Marvel hold him off as we can."

Captain marvel: "yup."

Eda: "good luck I guess."

Both of them flew in the sky towards gigantamax rampardo to hold him off when suddenly red digital circle appear above the market as lighting boy and metalkabutermon begin glow light blue & yellow aura inside of them that surprise everyone in the market.

Lighting boy: "lighting boy!"

Metalkabutermon: "metalkabutermon!"

They flew up in the sky towards circle with doing twirling to each other, "DNA digivolve to..." They went through the circle made red bright light for a second and faded away to reveal new form between lighting boy and metalkabutermon.

It has metalkabutermon height and same entire body is covered in Armor with large two lighting symbols on both sides of armor, four pair of legs, left hand has been replaced with medium size cannon, and lighting shape like horn. He begin to speak with the voice of lighting boy and metalkabutermon in a same time, "ligthingkabutermon."

Coven guard #1: "woah!"

Eda: "what in the Titan?"

Sanji: "that's my friends, it's ligthingkabutermon, ultimate level."

Eda: "huh, neat."

He flying towards to captain marvel and captain atom still dodging from the claws as gigantamax swatted them, until ligthingkabutermon raise arm cannon up to aim at gigantamax rampardo, "election cannon!" Fires an extremely high speed positron to hit gigantamax rampardo on top of forehead to give highly critical damage to cause gigantamax rampardo scream in pain.

Captain marvel: "way to go ligthingkabutermon."

Captain atom: "good job."

Hombre: "alright, a direct hit."

Luz blight: "come on guys."

Lightingkabuterimon: "electric ball!"

He fire electric ball from palm of his hand straight towards gigantamax rampardo in the stomach with direct hit and extremely critical damage to cause begin glowing gigantamax aura again to shoot up beam again in the sky cause citizens begin to cheer for 3 strangers who saved from that thing.

"Tech E. Coyote."

They turn around to see captain Simpson come out from the portal toward them and said, "you will be join heads of section at the assembly at CHS tomorrow morning to have a chat with the students about to choose sections to join while I'm at school tomorrow."

Tech E. Coyote: "of course ma'am."

Luz: "school is important."

Hombre: "that true."

Eda: "yup."

"Hello there captain Simpson."

They turned around to see Lord Kakashi come out from the portal along with konohamaru Sarutobi holding a video camera in his hand, as Lisa Simpson said to them with polite, "greetings Lord Kakashi and konohamaru, how you two doing."

Konohamaru: "great, guess what Naruto and hinata getting married next Wednesday."

Sanji: "alright, I'm proud of them, let me guess it's congratulatory wedding video."

Konohamaru: "yup, we're already done with sections 17-44."

Male vendor: "smart thinking lad, that's wonderful."

Coven guard #1: "not bad kid."

Three of them fly back to the market with them as lightingkabuterimon unfused between metalkabutermon and lighting boy, he noticed a camera on konohamaru hand and said, "honorable grandson, why are you holding a camera?" Sanji replied back to him, "for congratulatory wedding video for naruto & hinata wedding, genius."

Lighting boy: "Mr. Naruto and Ms. Hinata are getting married!?!"

Konohamaru: "yup, you guys ready sent message for Naruto & hinata."

Sanji: "ready kiddo."

He pressed turned on the camera included record button as he cue on them when captain lisa said to naurto & hinata with polite, "Naruto, hinata, congratulations on your wedding from us at section 33."

Tech: "good luck."

Captain atom and captain Marvel: "we're proud of you two on your wedding."

Metalkabutermon: "way to go."

Sanji: "congratulations you knucklehead. Hinata keep him straight from me alright. He's the pain."

Coven guards 1 and 2: "congratulations."

Lighting lad: "congratulations mr. Naruto & ms. Hinata."

Eda: "make her happy after the wedding over, kid."

[New chapter is out for today]